Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Kimberly Tassy.

I'm from the streets of Detroit Michigan and 'm a sixteen, still a virgin. Unlike these girls in my class and in these streets plus I'm the only child. I stay in school since I have nobody and I'm always by myself. My mom on the other hand, doesn't really care for me because she is living with her boyfriend. I still live in the old house we use to live in together. My dad left when I saw six. After school I picked up a job and I decided to work at the library because that's the only place that's quiet and I could stay to myself at times.

I'm that "quiet fat hoe" they call me. When did I become a hoe? I will never know. I always stay to myself and was never in anybody business because I know better and wouldn't want anyone in mine. I don't even talk to guys so how can I be a hoe. I was thinking all of this in class until I heard the teacher call my name.

KIMBERLY!

Kimberly Tassy did you hear me?

Kim: Umm sorry about that what did you say

*Bell Rings*

Teacher: Class, please read Chapter 30 and we'll discuss it on Monday

Thank you Jesus I thought because I really didn't want to answer any of her questions I wasn't in the mood. I wrote what I had to do in my notebook and waited until everybody went out the class and started to follow suite.

I stood and walked towards the teacher.

Mrs. Angie I'm really sorry I didn't hear your question I have a lot on my mind and it's got me thinking

Mrs. Angie: It's ok, just make sure that you pay attention next time

Ok will do have a great weekend I said as I put on a fake smile

Mrs. Angie: Thanks, you too

I thought to myself as I turned towards the classroom door to walk out. me have a great weekend. No I don't think so. I turned the door handle and walked out just as I was going down the hall towards the door to leave campus, the most popular clique walked behind me and trips me. I slammed face down and they laugh at me. I laid there feeling helpless.

Have A Nice Weekend You Fat Ass Bitch. Why Do You Even Come Here Nobody Even Like You Cuz You A Hoe.

They laugh and walk out the door.

Ughhh I can't stand them they always bullying me and there nothing I could do about it. Tears was now running down my face, I stood up slowly and quietly so nobody could hear my sniffles. There was a couple of guys sitting by the door and I guess they heard me fall with all the commotion that followed. I only liked one of them because I thought he was the cutest one and he seems nice. One the downside they were all big drug dealers around town, so I knew not to mess with them. They turned and started laughing at me except the one I liked. Tears started coming down more quickly down my face as I jogged to the back door of the school.

I heard someone calling me so I turned to see who it was, and it was the guy I liked so I quickly turned back and quickly walked away. Once I was out of school, I had a long way to walk home since I went outback and there was no way in hell I was walking to the front of school after that. The voice was getting closer as I was trying to speedway out of there. I knew it was him calling my name, but I didn't want to turn back and look again. I only lived a block away from campus and I could be my house door from down the street. I was so involved in my thoughts I must have been walking so fast that I made it just in a few minutes.

Still not turning around to look I heard the person getting closer to me but I was almost home it was just a few more steps to go but I was too late as the person caught up to me I could no longer enter my house and I was turned around and came face to face with him.