Chapter 9 : War

Aaron POV

I woke up thinking about Kim. I ain't gon chase nobody but I ain't do nothin wrong. It was all that fee Nessa fault. I check my phone and replied to the few texts I got. I told one of my boys that I would meet them in the east side of the parking lot. Since we all seniors our schedules this week is different. We only had a few weeks left of school. I got in the bathroom and took a quick shower. I put on my white true religion jeans , a blue and while tru religion shirt , and the new blue and white Carmine 6 I Got the keys to my light Blue Ford Shelby GT500 and headed out to the school.

Unknowns POV

I've Been Watching this lil Nigga for my homie Shane for a min now. I watch him pull up in the parking lot. He got out and dap all him little buddy up. I directed my attention away when my phone started ringing.

Shane : Yo we getting these Gooks on Friday. Ain't nobody bout to take my thrown.

Unknown : I got you homie. I got eye watch on him.

Shane : Aight Ima see you later at lil nigga house (trap house).

Unknown : aight bet

Shane : bet

I hung up and kept watch. This lil mama got dropped off and started walking towards the front of the school. I heard the bell ring and Arron and his group started walking towards the front door. I watched Arron call the fee and she turned and flicked him the middle finger and walked away. I got a look at her face and it looked like it was Caroline kid. Maybe I could use her to get to Arron. I called one of my boy and told them to watch the school. Once he arrived I drove off.

Omniscient

Over the next couple of days during the week Unknown has been watching Arron and Kim has been avoiding Aaron. Since they were seniors they were permitted to leave campus to buy food. They would come and pick up Kim every day and drop her 5 mins before the bell. Arron on the other hand would go smoke with him Buddy's having no care in the world. The week was slowly winding to an end and everything was going fine. Today was Thursday and unknown sent on of him friends to talk to Kim. It was lunch and Kim was doing the normal routine until a cute person came up to her and bumped her before she was able to get in the car with her friends. They exchange a few words saying excuse me , my bad ma , and it's cool. He ask for her name and she told him Kim. He apologize once again and turn to leave. He looked back and winked at her. She smile and got in the car doing the normal routine. Unknowns friend thought everything was going as planned.

Arron saw what happen and thought he would confront her later. He confronted her and she didn't even bother to look at him. She ask if he was done and left him standing there. Aaron told his buddy's and were going to look out for this guy. The next day Friday , everybody did what they normally do. When the day came to an end Kim's friends couldn't come pick her up and she was a little mad. They had to go work for Ms.Collins early. The boy who bumped in into Kim parked by her and asked her what's wrong. She told him what the problem was he offered a ride and she refused. He told her nothing was going to happen. She got in the car and they went off. He took out his phone and texted unknown. They had a plan on how to get Kim. They made small talk until a van crashed in the back of unknown friends car. He stopped and got out the car and " looked at the damage ".

Unknown held him at gun point and four other got out the car and ran to Kim's side. Luckily there wasn't anybody on this street. They took the screaming Kim and put her in the van she looked back at the boy before she entered the van. Unknown shot the ground and the boy " screamed in pain " they gave a head nod to each other and the van goes off. Luckily Aaron and him boys saw the whole thing and followed the van. The boy got in the car and told him he was being followed by Arron. They exchange a few more text and they would all meet up at lil nigga house ( trap house ) and finish up the plan. The boy went home to change cars and soon he would meet up with everybody else .

Shane POV

Unknown did a fucking great job getting me this fee. I walked into the room and I had them tie Kim up she was knocked out for now. I texted unknown and he was on his way. I heard the front door open and in walked unknown. Wussup good hood.

Vibing he said. I got a bucket of cold water and threw it at her. It took her a minute to wake up. She looked around the room and back at me.

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM !

She's shook her head while unknown laughed. She turned her head towards unknown and if looks could kill he probably would be dead by now.

Speak up I told her.

No nigga she told me while keeping her eyes on unknown.

DF YOU SED !

She looked back at me and smirked. 

I SAIDDD NO NIGGA !

NOW IF YOU GON DO SUM DO IT IF NOT GON CLEAN YO EARS CUS IT LOOK LIKE YOU GOING DEAF !

I couldn't take it anymore and slap the piss outta her. She turn quick and spit on my face.

She turned her attention back at unknown and told him , wait till I get out I'm coming for your ass personally.

She looked back at me

You done pussy ? I couldn't take it anymore I wanted to kill this broad. I called one of my boys to call Caroline over to this room.

What do you want Shane I heard her say. I was already sick and tired of these niggas talking to me in anyway. Look here Caroline I ain't call you up in this joint for you to be talking like you don't got no brain.

She rolled her eyes. I shook my head you got anything you wana say to ha.

I watched her walk you to ha daughter and she laughed. Look at you sitting here gettin beat. I looked over to Kim and it look like she wanted to beat ha momma ass.

I heard Kim say if I could beat yo ass I would. And I thought of any great idea I let ha lose and she instantly threw a jab to her momma face and a uppercut to ha stomach and she was down. I had my boys come take Caroline away.

What you guys didn't know was that in Kim's free time she took up fighting class. I love boxing so I'm might just throw it in

I watch Kim walk towards Unknown.

I told you whenever I got lose I would come for you and with that being said Kim threw two punches to Unknown face he gain his balance and ran towards Kim. Me on the other hand sat back and watched she wanted to fight Ima let ha fight. While Unknown ran to Kim , Kim pushed him back and threw him to the ground she got on top of him and started punching him dead in the face. He started to get a black eye I called my boy to pull ha back but she gave him one good punch and he was out by that time Unknown was up and Kim was coming straight for him.