Chapter 6 Part 2

Aaron POV

After Kim left a few hours ago I felt bad but then again ion chase no girl. Nessa just fucked the problem up more. Me and the boys hung out for a few more hours until it got late and we had to go to the trap house to deal with Shane. Nessa why are you still here Bruh. One of my friend named Mickey told me wtf mane just leave her alone let ha do ha. Mane whatever I told the group of boys. Ima meet ya at the trap house. I turn and took one of my black car because you can't be to safe in these streets. I got in the car with the tinted windows. I had a feeling that tonight something was going happen so I thought and took the long way to the trap house. On my way there I called one of my boys up and told them to also take the long way out there. They told me aight and I hung up. I was chilling on the way over to the trap house until I saw a Dodge truck following me. If I had to take all day to get to this trap house I would. I made a quick turn and continued driving. The Dodge followed. One of my boys called and asked where I was at.

** Phone Conversation **

Davis: Aye yo Bruh where you at mane

Aaron : I gota take the long way out Bruh. Some niggas following me. Make sure that nobody followed you over there.

Davis : Nah we straight nobody did. Some of the workers acting mane. We needa have another meeting ASAP. You want me to send someone over.

Aaron : Aight Bruh and Nah I'm straight.

Gun Shots Fired

Bang Bang Bang Bang 

Davis : Yo you aight

Aaron : I'm on 72nd ave slide thru

Davis : We on our way.

Aaron : Aight 

Davis : Bet

** Phone Conversation Over **

These niggas must be crazy tryna shoot at me. I already had my guns loaded , I cocked my guns and started to shoot back. I saw a couple of my boys cars coming down the street in our directions. I got a glance at who was shooting at me it was Shane's niggas. I parked the car and started to get out. My boys parked they cars and also got out. We were letting bullets fly out. I guess Shane boys called backup because I could see a few cars coming. I felt my shoulder stinging and when I looked a bullet grazed my arm. I pulled back and went to where my boys were at. I felt one bullet hit my chest and I went down. Antwan came over to cover for me. I heard one of them said we need to get Aaron to the hospital and with that I blacked out. When I opened my eyes I looked around and saw that I was in the hospital. I tried to move but my shoulder and chest was hurting. All my friends was in the room looking me.

Df I'm here for.

One of them spoke up. You got shot Bruh.

When am I getting out. Just as I finish saying that the nurse came in and said that I could leave tonight if I wanted to.

Aight.

My boys left and I took the duffle bag and change clothes. The nurse was still in the room and I gave her a head nod and walked out. I walked out and saw where my car was. My boys car was parked right next to my car. I gave them the hand signal to meet me at the trap house and they pulled out. When I looked back I saw that Nessa was in my car. I opened the door and sat in the car.

Why are you here.

I came to check on you that's it.

Aight thanks I told her. She held my hand. I turned and looked back at her. She gave me a kiss. I kissed her back I mean what harm could that do. I started my car and headed in the route of the trap house.