Chapter 3

Kim POV

After getting pistol whipped I finally woke up to my head hurting. I looked around and saw that I wasn't home. I turned in the bed and saw a door and in came Aaron. He had a couple tats from what I could see and his body was on point.

Aaron : Good Morning Beautiful. You like what you see. 

He smiled

I started blushing and turned my face around. I saw him walking to the side of the bed. He dropped his towel and stood there. Lil man was HUGE. My mouth fell open.

 He Laughed.

 He went and got some boxers and came in bed next to me.

Good Morning he said again and kissed me. I realize I was in panties and bra, I pulled back and wrapped the sheet around me. I had to go to the bathroom but I didn't want to stand up

He caught on and said go ahead. He turned his head. I got up and looked back. I saw him looking at my body.

Just beautiful he said

I smiled and ran to the bathroom.

knocks on door

What do you want Aaron I said as I opened the door.

I want you. He told me as he pulled me out the door

Aaroonnn I needa take a shower

I was happy that I had time to wrap the towel around me. He pulled me into a hug then went to the bed. I took my chance and went back into the bathroom.

I dropped the towel and hanged it on the rack. I started the shower and made sure it was warm. I took off my bra and panties , and got into the shower. I let the warm water hit my body. Since I wasn't home I didn't have my rag towel to wash me down good. I took some of the liquid soap and washed my body. He had some women shampoo so I washed my hair. I rinsed my body so that there wasn't any soap residue left. I did what I had to do then stepped out the shower. I wrapped the towel around me tight. I dried my feet on the shower mat , took my bra and panties then stepped out the door. I put my clothes back on since I wasn't home and didn't have extra.