Chapter 5

Kim POV

OMG OMG OMG I can't believe he ask me to be his girlfriend I was thinking. I had a big smile on my face. I heard Aaron talking and he snapped me out of my thoughts. Huh ? What did you say?. He laughed I said whatcha thinking bout. Oh... I'm just thinking nothing to worry about. He smiled. He turn the corner and we were at his house. Kim I really want you to think about it ok.

Kay.

I never did this to any girl but I want you to have a key to my house your not going back there it's toooo dangerous.

I can't live with you. 

And why not he asked me. I didn't have a reason I just didn't want to.

 Umm because I just can't.

Kim stop playing with me.

He gave me the spare key and we both got out the car. 

Race you upstairs he told me.

 Your such a kid. 

Oh really ?

 He came up to me and slapped my ass then he ran. 

Oh it was on now. 

I turn to run after him but he was already opening the door, and by the time I reached the door I saw him jogging up the stairs. I locked the door behind me and went up the stairs to his master bedroom. I open the door , he had no shirt on and was lying in bed. I took a good look at him his body was sexy. I bit my lip.

Kim..... KIM!

Huh.

Lol come here

I walked over to him slowly. Whaattt ?

He sat up and pulled me to him. Bae I want you to take my car and go to the mall to buy yourself something.

Bae ?? And I can't take your money.

It's ok I have plenty. Now go. He gave me 500 dollars.

I looked at him. It's ok go.

I started walking towards the door. Im going to stop by my house to change clothes.
No I don't want you going back there. My cousin left some clothes in the guest room lets go. He got up and we walked to the guest bedroom. We walked towards the closet. I saw some high waist jeans so I took them. I was looking for a shirt to cover everything. I heard Aaron call my name and I turned.

Here. 

He gave me a crop top.

I don't like wearing shirts like that. My stomach was flat but I didn't like showing off skin.
It's ok. Just don't let no nigga touch what's mine.

I laughed at his comment and took the shirt from him. He went out the closet and I heard him sit on the bed.

I started talking off my shirt since I was trying to be quick so he wouldn't see. I put the crop top on. I started talking off my pants. I put on the jeans and fixed my self. The clothes fit me good. I put the same sandals on and went out the closet with my old clothes. He got off the bed and took the old clothes from me and put it on the bed.

You look beautiful he told me.

 I smiled and thanked him. I saw him walk back towards the closet and brought back some MK sandals. He sat me on the bed and put them on for me. He stood me up and spin me around. Now your done. He went to give me a kiss but I refused. Oh really he said. He caught me by surprise.

He gave me a long kiss.

Now I have one more thing for you.

I looked at him.