Chapter 4

AARON ! 

Where The Hell Is This Nigga I thought out loud. Then I felt arms go around my waist.

I turned around and he was still holding me. His eyes changed colors based on the light reflecting on his eyes but I didn't tell him that. It was like his eyes were a grayish color. He snapped me out of my thoughts.

You need anything. His voice is just OMG amazing.

Umm. Do you have another toothbrush.

Yeah under the sink in the bathroom.

 He ran towards the door saying hurry up your breakfast is getting cold. 

I was smiling hard.

 A guy who can cook too. 

Such a turn on. 

But what would he want with me. My smile instantly went down. I went back to the bathroom and found the toothbrushes. I took one , put paste on it and started brushing my teeth. I went back into the room to head downstairs. I didn't know around the house, so I headed where I heard water coming from a sink. I saw where the kitchen was and went in.

*

*

*

*

Aaron POV

I heard someone come inside the kitchen.

Kim

Yeah Wussup

Nothing much. Here's your breakfast. I slid the plate to her and got her a glass of OJ.

Thanks. 

I watched her smile. She had the most beautiful smile I seen on any girl.

No prob

 We ate and talked a bit. When she was done I took the plate for her.

Aaron leme wash it. Your offering me.

Na ma don't worry bout it. I watched her shake her head and I laughed.

When I was done we walked over to the couch. Kim I wana talk to you about something.

Wussup.

Do you remember what happen yesterday and why you here.

Umm I remember when someone got into the house it was two guys and then everything went blank.

Kim they where after your mom. They said that your mom had some drugs somewhere in the house.

Umm maybe I needa call my mom.

Go ahead. I gave her a phone and she went over to call her mom. Y'all know I couldn't have one phone with the business I'm doing.

She came back into the kitchen over to the couch and said that her mom would be at her house to " check " out things. I went upstairs to put on my Jordan's and got my gun.

Kim lets go.

 I set the alarm for my house and locked the doors. I walked Kim to the passenger side and open the door for her.

Thanks

No prob ma.

I jogged to the driver side and started my Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series. It only took me about 5 mins to get there since I was down to business. When we got there Kim's mom was still not here.

Kim could you call yo moms again. I gave her the same phone as before. She called her mom and her moms came 10 mins later.

I watched as her moms and her boyfriend came out their car. 

Hey mom I heard Kim say

Could you get to the point. I looked back at Kim and saw hurt in her face.

Our house got robbed. And they were looking for you.

Is that why you called me over.

No but they said that you had some drugs in the house.

Ya I do. I might as well get them now.

We followed them into the house and she went into Kim's room. Behind a photo in the wall it was hollow. She took a hammer and broke the wall. She took the 3 baggies and gave it to her boyfriend.

Are we done now.

Do you even care that I almost died.

That's your fault. And you were a mistake to begin with. Now are we done.

I couldn't stand it much longer. 

Df are you really gon talk to yo daughter like that.

Who you.

I'm her boyfriend. Na are you serious.

Listen ion got to talk to none of you. She's a mistake and she gon be a hoe just like her mom Caroline. Her boyfriend laughed and they kissed.

Bye lose my number. Ion want nothing to do with you Kim. And with that they left.

I looked at Kim and gave her a hug. She wasn't even crying.

Kim you ok.

Yeah. I have closure now I know I won't need her in my life. Let's just go.

I looked back at her one more time and held hands with her. I gave her a kiss and told her let's go.

When we got in the car she asked me why did you say that you were my boyfriend.

I drove off heading back towards my house.

Because that's what you want us to be.

 Aaron your a drug dealer and I don't wana be like one of your other girls.

I looked at her and shook my head , baby girl if I wasn't serious about you I would have never stood up for you or said that you would be my girlfriend.

She smiled at me. 

Umm I'll think about.

 I took her hand in mine and we drove in silence.