Chapter 2

Kim POV

I got turned around and came face to face with him

By now I had stopped crying 

When I turned to look at him he was already staring back so we stood there for like a minute until I broke the silence.

Kim: Umm could you let me go??

He let's go and just stares at me 

Kim: Umm why are you still here. Just go back to your friends

He finally spoke and damn his voice was deep and sexy.

Aaron : My friends went somewhere and I only came to check on you to see if you were ok.

Kim : I'm just fine. I tell him as I open the door to my apartment. Thanks anyway. 

I turn to close the door but it doesn't. He pushes the door open, steps inside and closes the door.

Why are you still here Aaron

Aaron : Tah chill. 

He walks to the couch sits down and turns on the TV. I stood there surprised. Did he just come in my house without an invite. Even though I didn't mind him here but I couldn't let him no that lol.

Kim come here. I walk over to him slowly and sat at the far end.

Where's moms he ask me. As he scoots over real close. I replied with "she at her house with her boyfriend". He the first person I ever told that I don't live with my mom.

Aaron : So you live here alone

Yes sir I said

Aaron : What happen with you and her he ask me

I don't wana talk bout it. I'm just a hoe and a bitch like everybody thinks I am so just leave me alone.

He finally speaks and what he tells me was stuck in my head

Aaron : No your not a hoe nor a bitch Kim. You're a beautiful young lady who isn't giving her body out in these streets. I really like you and you needa stand up for yourself and don't let your insecurity get to you.

I shut down and started crying and ran upstairs to my room. 

Dang I forgot to lock the door. After thinking that he came in and he laid right next to me.

I turned and looked at him while he wiped my tears away.

Aaron : Look ma don't ever listen to what nobody say bout you. You're smart, beautiful, and you been through a lot.

I stare at him then I came to my senses. Why did you call me beautiful, and why do you like me... I'm just fat , nobody likes me. As I finish my sentence he leans in and kissed me.

No stop I can't. I tell him ask I sit down. He sit up next to me. 

Why can't I kiss you he asked me.

Because I'm not one of your girls that you can just fuck and duck. Plus your a drug dealer. I tell him. He laughs at me and pecks me.

That's why I like you he says. Don't worry I won't hurt you. Trust me baby girl. Then he kisses me back. He pulls me into him lap and I pull back again.

 I'm too big, I told him.

Na ma you not. 

He grabs me tighter and start to kiss me back. He licks my bottom lip and ask for entrance and I let him. Our tongue meet and then I heard my front door crash open. We both pull back and I ran for the door.

*

*

*

*

Aaron POV

While I was kissing Kim I heard her front door crash. Who the fuck could this be, I thought she lived alone.

She ran out the door. As I got up I stood in the hallway and cocked my guns. I heard the guys talking to her.

Guy1: Bitch where the fuck is Caroline and my drugs.

Guy2: *cocks gun* You better start talking fast.

I saw the 2nd guy push my girl to the couch. I heard her screaming NOOOO. He ripped her pants off and was about to rape her. I'm moved down the stairs slowly and looked for guy number one. I saw him looking into a closet downstairs and I came up behind him and pulled my silencer on and shot him in the head. 1 down 1 to go I thought.

Kim screamed Ill give you head just please don't rape me she said.

Aight come on I heard him say. She got on her knees and started to give him head to save her life.

Guy2: You a hoe just like yo momma Caroline. I heard him tell her while he laughed, I watched as he pushed her down and yelled to guy 1 aye yo you find the drugs yet.

Ya I got it I say. This nigga was caught up in the moment to not know it wasn't his friend.

Now did you really think I wasn't gona kill you he tells her.

She was crying, and she realize it was my voice she looked back and as I came out I mouthed to her to be quiet.

He pistol whipped her and she fell. 

He was bout to take advantage of my girl.

Just as he was about to stick it in I came up behind him and put my gun to his head. He turned around slowly. I was bout to shoot him but I saw that it was Shane. This the little nigga me and my boys been looking for...

Aaron my nigga he tells me.

Fuck you I tell him and I pistol whipped him , he fell to the ground and blacked out, I called my homeboys and my cleaning crew.

5 mins later

I dapped my boys up and the cleaning crew. My boys took Shane and tied him up. I told them I would meet them at the spot tomorrow so I could deal with Shane. I dapped them again and they left. The cleanup crew knew what to do I didn't even have to say much. I picked up Kim and drove her to my house.