ignorance

have you ever been so lonely that it doesn't matter who you're with you just crave human love and attention so much that you settle for less and it destroys you from the inside, like the love you once had for them is trying to break out of its cell. what we do not realize is that pain will always be there, it just breaks the surface in different ways. when you are feeling loved, someone is feeling hurt. it is only a matter of time before the pain escapes into your soul. every pressure of the standards we are held to makes your heart one shade darker. there must be a balance in this world of good and evil, of sadness and happiness, or insanity would overcome us. i wish the world wasn't as terribly screwed up as it is and that that certain circumstance didn't exist, or that type of pain was impossible. i wish everyone got what they wanted and jealousy didn't exist. i wish the sun and the snow collided to form a perfectly warm atmosphere where everyone is comfortable and happy. what we want is not happiness; it is joy. joy is everlasting and beautiful. i am not an expert at love or relationships but when i see you the closest emotion to describe that feeling is joy and i wish i could feel it all the time. everything about you is so holy and i am baffled by the amount of emotion i encounter when i'm in your presence. sometimes, it feels too easy, like i'm doing something wrong. like i'm only happy and not joyful, because i know that someone is sensing pain from us.
-ignorance is bliss, and that's what i feel