Couples, Part 2

Ok, so last part was about Jackunzel, and  I don't think I got my point across clearly, so I'll try to do it now. Oh and for all you people who decide to get all offended and defensive, I don't care, alright?

For this erm...book, I don't really write to share. I know that seems confusing, but hey, I just write because if I keep it in any longer, I'll explode into a million little PrimIsOnFire pieces. So if you don't like it and decide to get all offensive and defensive, go cry to your mommy, I couldn't care less. Yeah, I'm mean, and stone-heart-ed. Cry me a river, build a bridge and GET OVER IT. 

    Anyways, we're getting all off topic, so let's start with toady's couple, alright? Ok, now:

                                                           MERRICUP

dun, dun, duuuuuuuuun. Ok, To be honest, I ship it a bit. But not much, only like, well, I REALLY HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE MAKE THEM ALL GO MUSHY AND ROMANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    First of all, before I start screaming, how bout I explain why both of them aren't really good for Merricup, starting with:

Hiccup

Alrighty, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third, So, First off,  HE HAS A FREAKING GIRLFRIEND PEOPLE, AND YOU CAN'T JUST TURN HER INTO A STUPID, SELFISH B*ITCH OR KILL HER OR SOMETHING, JUST SO YOU CAN GET YOUR LITTLE MERRICUP WAY!!!!!!!!! Got it? No? Well then I'll say it slowly, and quietly.

Hiccup.

Has.

A.

GIRLFRIEND ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm fine with Merricup if Merida suddenly transformed into your typical Disney Princess who needs a Knight In Shining Armor to set her free, and the HTTYD people suddenly made Astrid die. 

   BUT WE ALL LEARNED THAT NO MATTER HOW MANY THREATS AND COMPLAINTS YOU'RE GOING TO SEND, IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!

All right, moving on:

                                     Why Merida isn't eligible for Merricup

Let's play a game, okay? I'm going to say something about Merida, and  you say whether it's true or not, Ok? Ok? Oh, you don't want to do it? You have no choice.

#1

Q: She doesn't really care if she gets married

OMG! This one is sooo hard! I have no effing idea! 

A: NO!!!!!!!!!! if you watched the movie and got this wrong, SHAME ON YOU!!!! If you HAVEN'T watched the movie and got this wrong, SHAME ON YOU!!!!! IT CAME out LAST LAST SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q:She falls in love super easily; she is desperate for a BF

A:You know, if she DID want a boyfriend, or husband, MAYBE SHE WOULDN'T HAVE TURNED HER OWN MOTHER INTO A BEAR IN HOPES OF HER CHANGING HER MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Well, she didn't think she would be changed into a bear, but oh well. 

THIS RANT IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup! So yeah, I know dis rant was short, but Lemme tell ya something'. 

I'm not hating on either Merida, Astrid, Hiccup, or Merricup shippers. Just getting my opinion out there *smiles innocently* 

AND FOLKS THAT'S BOUT ALL I CAN THINK OF NOW, SO COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE, FOLLOW, ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY/READING LIST(S)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But plz don't send hate messages, cause you don't agree with me, it ain't cool. :( Oh and it's dedicated to Phoenix12345 because she's just plain amazing and awesome. GO FOLLOW HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, umm, on the side---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>

Is a little something for all of you Merricup shippers. Hope it helps. *innocent smile yet again*