The beginning

(just to let you know you have green eyes and the tips of your hair are green as well. Annnnnd your last name is Quinnzel Sorry that's all ill change about your character everything else is your choice, okay enjoy)

A loud bang was heard in the ears of the anonymous Dark night, on the top of a large building just outside of GCPD. Harley Quinn was pronounced dead seconds after her birth. The officers were going to give her the electric chair or pit her in jail for life and no parole but she had been fighting the officers to give her the life she had just birthed. The baby would be taken to Arkham Asylum to be taken care of until pronounced sane. The babies parents have had a bad reputation with the Dark Night so that is the reason the baby would be taken to Arkham. There was another gunshot moments after then another. These shots were uncalled for. The Dark Night got suspicious and entered G.C.P.D to investigate the gunshots.

As the Dark Night entered G.C.P.D he noticed the dead body of the once Harley Quinn, so lifeless and cold. She had an expression on her face as if she was trying to take something...most likely her child. The Dark Night looked around further and also noticed two dead police officers, guns out and inches away from their lifeless grasp. The Dark Night was in shock as more officers entered the room. The only one missing was the newborn child. The Night was angered why would someone steal an innocent child. Who was it? And what are they going to do with her, he continuously asked himself.

15 YEARS LATER:

Batman had found out the existence of his son just a few years ago and taught him how to be a hero for Gotham. It took time for the boy to understand and get used to it but he soon grew a custom to it soon enough. The boy's name was Damien Wayne but Batman made him the fourth Robin. Batman became proud of his son when he assisted him in crime fighting. The one thing that Batman was relieved about was that Damien never knew who the Joker was and for that Batman was thankful.

One night Robin had offered to patrol one of Gotham's islands. Batman thought it was going to be hard but he remembered that Damien was trained by the league of assassins, he let Robin go but informed him that he must call for backup immediately if there is an emergency or crime. Robin just rolled his eyes as he knew what he was doing. He set off and jumped from building to building until he arrived at the island he was patrolling, Bleak island. Robin had soon begun his patrol.

Robin was about 30 minutes into his patrol on Bleak island. He stopped to see where he was and continue. He turned and pulled out his G.P.S he was just north of G.C.P.D. He turned a corner of a building and all he heard was,"LOOK OUT," Then blackness. He opened his eyes and saw the stars in the night sky but something was holding him down. He quickly used all of his scenes he tried to move his hands to get up but he felt something squishy, he squeezed it wondering what it was. The next thing he knew he heard a gasp then a scream. The person on him had quickly gotten up and slapped him on the face. He felt the burn of the slap turn into a dark red hand print. He quickly sat up all the way, in front of him was a girl having her hands over her breasts and eyes shut tight. She had (h/c) hair with green tips at the end. She had her eyes shut so Robin couldn't see her eyes, he blushed hard, very hard.

"o-oh I'm sorry I couldn't see and well I-," he got punched in the face by the girl,"YOU PERVERT," she screamed. He jumped up on his feet as the girl was on her knees and continued to cover her groped breasts with her delicate hands. Robin stood and sighed as he made the frustrated face. He walked over to her and bent down slightly and held out his hand,"geez I said was sorry," the girl looked up at he boy, she had the greenest eyes that he had ever seen in his entire life. They shined even in the night. She took his hand and stood up still not looking in his direction,"you're robin aren't you," she asked in the other direction pouting. He nodded,"yeah,"

she sighed,"I'm (f/n)... (f/n) Quinnzel," Damien raised an eyebrow he swore he knew that name before. Then it hit him he heard Batman say something about a Harleen Quinzel and that she had been given the death sentence a while ago, taking a good look at her he remembered the picture that her file had in it. She looked just like Harleen Quinzel and she slightly sounded the same when they listened to her voice tapes when she used to work in the asylum. For her to have the death sentence, she must've done the worst things a human can do to Gotham. Damien backed up about ten feet and pulled out his sword slightly. (F/n) raised an eyebrow in confusion letting her left over arm off of her breasts. He made a battle stance, he told himself that she must be the offspring of this Harleen Quinnzel, he had an idea and yielded his weapon," come with me," he said. Not giving you a choice he picked you up bridal style and took you back to G.C.P.D.,"HEY I CAN WALK YOU KNOW," she yelled as she squirmed her arms," Well how do I know that you'll run away," he said as he jumped from building to building. She pouted the rest the way to G.C.P.D.

When he reached the police department he walked into the secret way that Batman takes and put her down but gripping her arm so that she wouldn't run away. Batman was waiting inside of the underground way to G.C.P.D,"Robin who is this," he said clearly NOT amused. He took a good look at the girl with crossed arms for a minute while Robin explained. His eyes widened as he took a closer look into her eyes, his arms uncrossed looking into her eyes. He looked back at Robin with a surprised yet astonished look as he interrupted Robin half way through explaining why she's a lot like Harleen Quinnzel,"Robin..where did you find her," he said,"u-uh I ran into her on a rooftop when I finished patrol," Batman took her hand and walked inside of G.C.P.D,"Uhhhh can someone tell me what's going on," Batman nor Robin listened to you. They were both greeted by Commissioner Gordon,"eh uhhh who's this," he said going to ask about Robin's patrol but he saw (f/n) first,"Gordon come with me Robin don't let her go anywhere," Robin nodded signaling that he understood.

The girl sat down in a nearby chair and shrugged, crossing your legs together. She waited impatiently for the both of them to return. Robin sat in the chair next to (f/n) and watched her every move. (f/n) knew who Batman was and thought of him as a hero of Gotham but she didn't know much about him because she wasn't allowed to go outside, she was always taught inside night and day this was the one day she snuck outside to see the outside world and now she's stuck back inside again after like ten minutes, she felt slightly annoyed.

Batman came back and grabbed (f/n)'s arm again and left Robin behind. They entered a soon entered a room with one chair and a, Batman made her sit down in the chair. He stood across from you, he nodded at Gordon and he pulled out a syringe. (y/n) widened her eyes,"HEY," she yelled, having the syringe 💉 take some of her blood. Gordon left and nodded back at Batman, he shut the door behind him leaving (Y/n) and Batman alone," who are you," Batman didn't hesitate and neither did (y/n),"(Y/n), I'm 15 and today is my first night going outside in my entire life so I'd like to make this quick please," you said with a determined face. Batman sighed,"you're a lot like your mom," (Y/n) stood up full force pushing back the chair,"YOU KNOW MY PARENTS," Her eyes lit up with excitement looking straight into Batman's eyes. Gordon came back and fake coughed signaling Batman to come with him. She sat there yet again but this time alone.

MEANWHILE WITH BATMAN AND GORDON:

,"Batman this girls DNA both matches joker's and Harley's, she is a full blood alright," Said Gordon sighing in disappointment,"are you sure," Said Batman not really believing what he was seeing, a screen that had both Harley Quinn's face and Jokers face next to each other with a small line intersecting the two and in the middle of the line a second line intersects to a picture below, a picture of (y/n). This was the first family tree joker had started, she was related to Joker and Harley Quinn.

(hope you enjoyed this story so far it is going to continue for a very long time)