Wish list

Poppy rushes over to Branch's house.
"Branch! Branch! Branch!" She knocks several times and continues to yell out his name. From inside Branch sighs and walks to the door. He opens it to have red, green and gold glitter thrown in his face.
"What the- Poppy! Why did you do that!" Branch complains, brushing the glitter from his midnight blue hair and grey skin.
"Twelve day of Trollsmas, Branch! Come on!" Before Branch could react, she grabs his hand and pulls him out of his home. One of the many events Branch despises.
"Poppy, wasn't Trollsmas last month?" Branch says, trying the weigh himself down. Poppy struggles to drag him over to the village centre.
"It wasn't Trollsmas, that was Trolls giving." She says, starting to push him from his back.
"Then wasn't Trollsmas last year!?" Branch yells, more trolls coming towards him. He tries desperately to free himself from Poppy's grasp and pushing.
"That's the amazing thing about these events - they are annual meaning they happen ever year!" Poppy cheers. The other trolls made it to me and have all picked me up. DJ Suki, Guy Diamond and Poppy all started singing Christmas carols much to Branch's hatred of carols.

"On our way from Branch's!"
"We started to sing."
"And you said it was Trolls giving!"
"But you were wrong."
"It wasn't lTrolls giving at all!"

Poppy and the gang all made it to the village centre where small trees were being planted, decorated in glitter, ornaments and tinsel. Everyone was having a great start the Trollsmas - except Branch who was there to his distaste.

"By the time we got to centre."
"Songs weren't gone."
"And we got lost-"
"in our notes of song."
"But we felt so young!"
"It was just like Trollsmas!"

"Poppy, why am I here?" She sat Branch down at a large table.
"Because you're a troll." She says, sitting down opposite to him.
"Poppy." Branch tilts his head and folds his arms.
"What?" She picks up a pencil and starts writing. "You're a troll right?" She looks up at Branch as everyone surrounds them.
"Yes I'm a troll." Branch responds, trying to figure out the best way to make an escape.
"Then enjoy the 12 days of Trollsmas!" Branch cringes. He hates songs, especially that one. To his relief nobody sings.
"So, Branch, write your wish list." Guy diamond says, handing him a glittery piece of paper, his auto tune voice cutting the rare silence.
"A what list?" He responds.
"A wish list. You know, what you want for Trollsmas." That's when Branch knew he made a mistake. Everyone starts singing softly around the table.

"I don't want a lot for Trollsmas." DJ Suki starts.
"There is just one thin-ng I nee-eed." Guy Diamond continues from DJ Suki's left.
"I don't care about presents-" Creek adds.
"Underneath the Trollsmas tree-ee." Cooper sings to Biggie on the other side of the table.
"I just want you for my own!" Biggie hugs his yellow pet worm; Mr. Dinkles.
"More than you could ever know-oh-oh-oh." Satin and Chenille chimes in.
"Make my wish come true, oh!" Poppy turns to Branch and holds her arms out wide, hoping Branch will sing.

Branch shakes his head and folds his arms. Everyone looks at each other. That's when the first Ding happens. All the bracelets that the group is wearing -excluding Branch- lights up.
"HUG TIME!" Poppy enthusiastically says.
"It is hug time." Creek says, popping up at Branches left shoulder.
"Oh, no, no, no, no! I'll do the wish list just don't hug me!" He begs but it was too late everyone embraced him in a tight Trollsmas-feeling hug.

"All I want for Trollsmas is you-ou-ou-ouuuu." Everyone besides Branch sings into his ears, making him look and feel uncomfortable. Before Branch makes his way out of the hug Biggie takes a photo of Branch with everyone.

"Enough singing!" Branch calls out, crawling his way out of the hug.
Poppy looks at him, her hand on her side. Then looks at everyone around her, a smirk on her face.
"Uh-oh." Branch gets out, readying himself to run.
"Party time next!" They all shout, chasing the already running Branch.

One day down, 11 to go!

Just like Christmas Low.   (Altered)
All I want for Christmas is you Mariah Carey.  (Altered)