The twins favourite day!

When Branch got home, it was really late. They informed him the next few days won't be as long until the twelfth day; Trollsmas. He was too exhausted to even shower off the lake water from his hair he just went to bed thinking that he would do almost anything for Poppy.

He woke to nobody in his home, much to his happiness. Instead, they were all sitting on his doorstep singing Trollsmas Carols. He opened the door and the singing, thankfully, stopped.
"Ready for designing!" Poppy jumps up.
"Wait, what?" Branch responds.
"Clothes!" Satin squeals.
"Fashion!" Chenille says, a dreamy look in her eyes.
"Oh god, no!" Branch says, closing the door.
"Branch! Branch! Branch!" Poppy starts banging on his door. Sighing he opens it.
"What?" He instantly regrets it as both the sisters yank him outside.

"We are designing our Trollsmas dresses and suits!" The twins say together as they get to their house.
"Oh, yay, count me out." Branch calls, trying to get up.
"Branch, it's rude to wear open vests to a dinner party." Satin says.
"I'm not even going so what's the big deal!" Everyone gasps.
"What you mean you're not going?" Poppy says.
"I mean I'm not going to the dinner." Chenille goes to open her mouth. "Or the party, or the after party or the after after party or the morning party or the next day breakfast." Branch says folding his arms.
"You have to go." Poppy says.
"Yeah, Branch, you have to go." Biggie jumps in.
"No, I don't."
"Then you have to." Aspen says. "For us."
"No, I don't."
"But you will come!" DJ calls out.
"No, I won't!" Branch gets up.
"Why!? What's so bad about sitting down for dinner with the whole of Trollstown. With us, your friends?" Poppy says, walking up to Branch.
"You guys aren't my friends, what kind of friends throw water into each other faces to wake them up? Sneak into your house when you are asleep as wake you up and drag you to things you don't want to do." Branch turns around. "You guys frustrate me to no end." Everyone goes quiet.
"We stopped entering your house, though." Cooper explains.
"I know, but this is the eighth day of Trollsmas, you guys don't know when to draw the line." Branch says, looking down. "You push me to the edge. And I know I make you all feel down, just by being here. Why do you think I cut everyone out? So I wouldn't hurt them. You guys though, are very persitant. I don't want to hurt you anymore." Branch turns to leave.

"You don't hurt us." Poppy says, stopping Branch. "We are here for you. Look, just design an outfit as if you are going to Trollsmas, spend the next 4 days with us - you don't have to go to Trollsmas. Okay?"
Branch looks down then back up, his eyes meet with Poppy's. Before he realised what he said, he was being dragged further into Satin and Chenille's home. I really will do almost everything for this troll. Branch thinks, looking at Poppy.

After hours of watching the girls pose in dresses, Biggie taking photos and the guys choosing the suit that fits them the best so they don't have to design their own, the Trolls start helping Satin and Chenille cut out dress pieces in various materials. Mandy and Moxie had to leave to take care of decorating business, as Moxie didn't want everyone think Aspen and her were dating. As for Aspen and Branch, they started putting away the already made samples.

"You really like her don't you." Aspen breaks the silence.
"What?" Branch says, caught by surprise.
"You really like apples don't you." Aspen says, putting away a dark bright blue tie.
"What makes you say that."
"The fact you stayed, continued to show up. It's all because of her." Aspen nudges Branch. "Right?" Branch smiles.
"Yeah, you're right."
"Then you really like her, I never seen you smile before until I saw you this week with her. She means a lot to you, I can tell."
"She does. I've always kinda liked her, her bright smile, the way her hair just bounces and her eyes, they are so beautiful." Branch says, smiling like made.

"What's so beautiful?" Poppy comes out from the other room. Panicking, Branch hold up the the piece of clothing he is holding.
"This is so beautiful." He looks down to see he is holding a dark green ball gown. "Uh, I like the colour?" He says questioningly.
"Um, yeah, Branch was telling me how it would suit you, Poppy." Aspen smiles, putting away more clothes.
"Oh, wow, I didn't know that you think that many things are beautiful. That's the second thing in two days." Poppy smiles. "We are nearly done, so hurry up. We have to leave so the girls can get started. Nodding, both trolls get back to work.

"Thanks." Branch glares at Aspen.
"You are welcome." He grins.
They finish putting the clothes away and head off with the rest of the group.

4 days left