Park Party!

When they caught Branch they didn't take him to a party. Looking confused, Branch asked why.
"'Cause the party is tomorrow silly!" DJ Suki adds. Branch quietly adds; "I had to ask."
"So be prepared! Work on your voice and dance moves Branch! We are counting on you." Poppy says as they all leave Branch at his front door. Freaking out, Branch goes to a rock and presses the button beneath it. Jumping down into his bunker, Branch closes the entrance quickly. He goes to sleep, knowing that they won't find him down here.

***

"Branch! Branch! Branch!" Poppy knocks persistently on the door of Branches home. Branch stands below trying not to make a noise.
"Smidge! Get this door open!" Poppy yells. Branch roles his eyes but then he hears a click.
"What! How did he do that?" Branch whispers to himself. "Calm down, they won't find me down here. There's no other entrance besides the doormat and my closet door that's tightly locked up and only I have the key. Poppy and her friends call for Branch. Eventually they start to feel down, everyone of them.

"Poppy, maybe we should just leave him." Cooper says. Branch can hear them, they are in the living room of his home.
"His right, Poppy, some trolls just don't want to have fun." Creek adds. Poppy drops her head.
"Yeah, you're probably right." Branch hears their footsteps leaving his home and inside he feels slightly sad and guilty. They are only trying to help. He shakes that feeling, smiling to himself he won't have to go to a party.

"Hey, guy-eyes!" Guy Diamonds auto tune voice is standing right above the doormat.
"Yes, Guy Diamond?" They all turn around.
"Maybe-ey the key-ye for the closet is underneath on of these-ese rocks. I hide thin-ings under rocks all the time! You know-oh in the little spaces they-aye make on the bottom of some rocks." Branches eyes widen.
"Oh no!" He panics.
"Yeah! Let's search around." DJ Suki adds.
It is within minutes when the button is found. Branch hides in his storage unit on on of the highest shelves. Just as he stops moving they all drop down into the bunker.

"Whoa." Biggie exclaims, holding Mr.Dinkles closer to him. "This is crazy amazing!"
"He could survive down here forever." Satin adds, looking around at the supplies.
"Unfortunately it has no colour nor style. Except those curtains. Hey, Poppy, open those curtains up, maybe it lets in some outside light." Chenille says, and everyone nods in agreement. Branch panics.
"Oh no, I can't let her see them!" He jumps down, making a tonne of noise by dragging some things down with him.
"Hey look! It's Branch!" Cooper draws everyone's attention to Branch.
"Yay." Branch says sarcastically. "You found me. Let's go to the party now and get this over and done with." Branch adds, quickly escorting everyone up the stairs and unlocking the closet door.

"See, Branch, there you go. Getting a bit of fun and joy in your life. A good positive reaction to yesterday." Creek smiles at Branch, placing his hand on Branches shoulder. Poppy comes up to Branch and he worries that she saw what was behind the curtain.
"I know you'd come through." Poppy smiles. Branch breathes out heavily, the weight has lifted. She hugs him before he realised that her bracelet went off and everyone hugs him, despite his yelling and screaming.

They drag Branch to the village and everyone has already started partying in the biggest park. When the group rocks up, all music and singing stops. That's when the group start singing, except for Branch of course.

"I'm coming up so you better get this party started!" DJ Suki starts DJ-ing over on the musicBug.
"I'm coming up, I'm coming Ohhh-" Biggie and Cooper start dancing and singing.
"I'm coming up so you better get this party started!" Satin and Chenille start flinging the glitter balls everywhere with Creeks help.
"So you-ou bet-ter get this part-aye start-ed!" Guy Diamond chimes in before collecting a few more glitter trolls and becoming a huge disco ball. That's when Poppy starts her lead singing.

"Get this party started on a Saturday night.
Everybody's waiting for me to arrive.
Sendin' out the message to all of my friends.
We'll be looking flashy on my Miyama Stag.
I got lot of style, check my gold diamond glitter.
I can go for miles if you know what I mean."

"I'm comin' up so you better get this party started." DJ Suki and her sister Glimmer are rocking the music bugs.
"I'm comin' up so you better get this party started." Biggie and Cooper take the stage and start trying to get Branch to bust a move. He pushes away, no matter how many people cheer him on.

"Pumping up the volume, breaking down to the beat.
Cruisin' through the west side.
We'll be checkin' the scene.
This park is freakin' as I'm comin' up fast.
I'll be burnin' glitter, you'll be kissin' my bass.
Pull up to the bumper, get out of the car.
License plate says Stunner #1 Superstar."

"I'm comin' up so you better get this party started.
I'm comin' up so you better get this party started.
Get this party started." A glitter ball hits Branch right in the face and everyone is laughing and trying to get him to dance.

"Making my connection as I enter the room.
Everybody's chilling as I set up the groove.
Pumpin' up the volume with this brand new beat.
Everybody's dancing and they're dancing for me.
I'm your operator, you can call anytime.
I'll be your connection to the party line." Poppy spins Branch and he ends up spot bang in the middle of the mush stage. Trolls start cheering him on but he storms off, a cloud of glitter sprinkles off him every step. Poppy follows cautiously.

"I'm comin' up so you better get this party started.
I'm comin' up so you better get this party started.
Get this party started.
Get this party started right now.
Get this party started right now."

"Poppy, go away, I'm going home." Branch says, pushing Poppy away as she tries to comfort him.
"Branch, just be happy for once!" She calls after him. He storms away, splitting to trolls that are about to kiss apart. Angry, the trolls call after him, blocking out Poppy's pleads and begging him to come back.

10 more days left.

Get this party started P!NK. (Altered)