Second Part of Chapter 2:Many Homes

Edited

Infinity's P.O.V

So far I have had 15 different houses.

2. Broke all the windows from the house and taught my little sisters profanity.

3.Glued my sister's hair to the pillow and broke the T.V from the family room.

4.Stole the family savings (money) and used it to buy electronics,clothes,and punched my big brother.

5.Broke all the glass plates and cups,and punched my sister then burned her hair.

6. Threw away all of my family's clothes,punched my big brother,and brought a cat home knowing my sister was allergic.

7. I destroyed the couch,T.V,glass figures,windows,clothes and electronics from my family.

8. Set the house on fire and blamed it on my older brother.

9. Said swearwords,locked my family outside the house for a week,and broke expensive stuff.

10. Cut all of my family's clothes and hair and threw their phones in water.

11. Said swearwords, sold the dog, stole 5,000 dollars from my dad.

12.Ran away from home,stole 500 dollars and broke the T.V.

13. Talking back,saying swearwords and stealing money and electronics.

14. Sold the piano,guitar,stereo, punched my big brother, and stole 950 dollars.

15. Sold my parent's expensive wedding rings,sold the T.V,and cut my sister's hair.

16. Still remains a mystery.......

Today I got informed that I got adopted. again.

And it is my birthday! My birthday present...... that I'm not going to be able to keep for ever.

I started packing my bags and couldn't wait to get the hell out of this place.
When I was done I got my red luggage (my favorite color) and headed to the entrance to see my parents.

"These are your new parents,Mister and Misses Ginger" an orphanage worker said.

They smiled and so did I.

Oh boy,they don't know how much trouble I can cause.

"It's so nice to meet you, can't wait to go to Florida!" Mrs.Ginger said

"Florida?" I frowned.

"Yes! we live in Florida" she said.

I nodded and headed towards the exit door followed by my new parents.

As we got on the Ginger Plane, apparently my parents are rich, Mrs.ginger sat next to me.

"We have six sons and have another family living in our house with five sons" she commented.

I let my mouth open widely in surprise. "Mrs.Ginger, didn't you think you should've told me first!?"

"First of all,call me mom and second of all,they're nice"

"So I have 11 boys in the same house I am going to live in?!" I said rudely.

"Oh yes dear" she smiled.

Ugh..........

I got to my new home and was amazed. The house was as big as a castle and definitely was a three-story house.