Chapter 2:Many Homes •

As I laid on my bed I heard someone knock on my door.

"Infinity, dear, you've been adopted, pack your stuff you're leaving in a few hours," an orphanage worker said.

I rolled my eyes and mumbled, "At least I won't be stuck in a shitty room by myself."

Being in an orphanage, you'd expect me to be in a dormitory full of other girls, but being a trouble maker; I was stuck in a room by myself.

As I arrived at my new home, I admired it.

"I see you're liking your new home," Mrs.Evans, my adoptive mom, smiled at me.

"It's nice," I mumbled looking around.

Something shiny caught my eyes. Delicate glass figures were placed on top of a small glass table.

I walked over to it and before I could grab one Mrs.Evans cleared her throat.

"Sorry sweetheart, but please don't touch those, they're fragile," she said kindly.

"Sorry Mrs.Evans," I rolled my eyes.

"Oh it's alright, and you can call me mom from now on," she smiled.

I just nodded.

"Follow me, I'll show you your room," Mrs. Evans said.

I did so, and nearly puked as we stopped in front of a pink door.

She opened the door and said, " so what do you think?"

"It's sick," I mumbled.

"I'll leave you to unpack," Mrs.Evans smiled closing the door.

I hummed as I looked around the room. There was nothing exciting to see as the whole room was pink.

"Did she think I was a little girl?" I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes.

I started placing my clothes in the closet when I heard a loud knock.

"What do you want?" I yelled.

"Sweetie, your new siblings are waiting for you in the living room, they're excited to meet you!" Mrs.Evans chirped.

I rolled my eyes but made my way to the living room.

When I got there I saw a blonde girl and brunette guy.

The blonde girl walked up to me and hugged me tightly. I stood there frozen, it had been years since I was last hugged.

I pushed the blonde girl away and she just smiled.

"I'm Lincy, I'm fifteen, you're fifteen too, right?" Lincy said and I nodded.

"Oh, that's Jack," she said at the boy sitting on the couch, "he's the laziest seventeen year old in the world," Lincy giggled earning a glare from Jack.

"I'm Infinity," I said.

Jack bursted out in laughter, "Infinity? You're kidding right?" he exclaimed.

"No," I mumbled and left to my room.

I turned on the T.V. and laid on my bed.

After a while, I heard a knock. I rolled my eyes and got up. I opened the door and saw it was Jack.

I ignored him, and went back to watching T.V. .

"So," he said and I kept ignoring him.

"You're very pretty, you know," Jack commented.

"I know," I rolled my eyes.

He sat next to me and started playing with my hair.

I scooted away but he moved even closer to me. He placed his hand on my thigh and I glared at him.

"I'm giving you ten seconds to remove your hand from my thigh," I said through gritted teeth.

"No," Jack smirked and left a kiss on my cheek.

"Go away, you perv," I said getting up from my bed.

He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist, "all I want is a kiss," Jack whispered in my ear.

"Well, go tell your mom to give you one," I exclaimed as I pushed away from him.

Jack looked furious and slapped my cheek, " look bitch, I don't have time for games, you do what I tell you to do."

I grabbed his arm and twisted his hand backwards until he was in pain.

"Bye, bye," I blew him a kiss and ran to the living room.

I stopped in front of the glass figures and dropped all them making them shatter into tiny pieces.

Next, I ran to Lincy's room and got a pair a scissors. She was asleep so, I cut her hair all the way to her ears.

I smirked, "I can't wait until Mrs.Evans gets home."

1 hour later

"MOM!" I heard Lincy scream from her room. Mrs.Evans ran to her room and saw me sitting outside of mine reading a book.

Jack came running towards his mom. "Who did this?" Mrs.Evans exclaimed.

"That bitch!" Lincy yelled pointing at me, Jack nodded giving me a dirty look.

"Infinity, I can't believe this!" Mrs.Evans shouted.

"Well believe it," I said not looking up from my book.

"Pack your stuff, you're leaving," Mrs.Evans exclaimed.

"Yes, mother," I smiled sweetly and skipped to my room.

Hey ya'll! Vote & comment! Excuse any errors !