Chapter 9 : Next Day

Edited

Infinity's P.O.V

I woke up in an unrecognizable room and bed. I had this horrible taste in my mouth and I felt cold.

I turned my head around and saw a shirtless and pant less Deirein with his arm around me and snoring softly.

I jumped in surprise and whimpered softly.He opened his eyes and smirked "Morning cupcake"

I stood up and uncovered my body from the sheets. I felt cold and shivered. I looked down at myself and saw I was only wearing undies and a bra. I covered my self and blushed. "What happened last night?"

"Umm I don't know, why are you asking?" Deirein furrowed his eyebrows.

"Because I'm only in panties and a bra and I also have a horrible taste in my mouth"

Our eyes popped open and we stared at each other.

"We didn't-"

"Have sex" Deirein finished my sentence. Then the door slammed open and I saw Vicky and Aaron looking at us. "Guys, do you know what we did last night?" I asked.

They stared at each other's eyes and smiled.
"You were both drunk and we saw you grinding on each other then we brought you upstairs and you started doing body shots.Then we closed the door and came back in like 15 minutes and saw the tequila bottle was empty and you guys were asleep. So we undressed you guys to make you think you had sex" Aaron smirked.

"Thank god with didn't have sex" I got up from the bed forgetting I was half naked. Aaron and Deirein were staring at me. I then realized I was wearing a sexy black thong and a matching bra.

"PERVERTS!" I shouted and covered myself.

"Let's go" Vicky said and pulled Aaron's arm.

I got my red dress,converse shoes, and put them on.I went downstairs and saw that Vicky,Aaron,Damian,and Julian sitting down on the couch. I sat next to Vicky and said "Hey."

"Hey!" Julian smiled.Then Sally came in with plates and a box with a stack of pancakes. "I got breakfast!" she exclaimed and put the box and plates on the coffee table.

Everyone grabbed a plate and got pancakes. I grabbed two and drowned them in maple syrup. Deirein came downstairs and joined us.

"Deirein,can we talk?" Julian got up from the couch.

"Sure" Deirein answered and walked away from the living room followed by Julian.
.
.
.
.
.
About 10 minutes passed by and Julian and Deirein came back holding hands and smiling.

Deirein's P.O.V

"I need to confess something" Julian sighed.

"I'm all ears" I smirked.

"The truth is that I only came to the party with Damian,because I wanted you to feel jealous.I told Damian to tell you he wanted to have sex with me to make you angry.But I was the one that felt angry and jealous when you were kissing with Infinity.I understand if you don't feel the same way,but I just had to confess" Julian walked away,but just before she was going out to the living room I pulled her arm.

"I only came with Infinity to make you jealous.I got jealous and mad at Damian,so Infinity kissed me to make you jealous" I smirked and looked into Julian's eyes.

A smile appeared on her face. "Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

She got close to me and pressed her lips against mine. It felt good......But not as good as Infinity. I had always imagined her kissing me and feeling extremely good. But it didn't.