Chapter 6:Weekend

Chapter 6 : Weekend

Edited

Infinity's P.O.V

The morning light hit my face. I must've left my curtains open

The week went by really fast and it was great.I sat at my table - well Deirein kept offering to go to his table - the classes were great except for ninth period where Deirein couldn't stop staring at me.

I got up,stretched my arms,and yawned.
My breath smelled horrible- I stayed up all night and forgot to wash my teeth.

I went to the bathroom,brushed my teeth,and washed my face.
I tied my hair in a high pony tail and went downstairs.

I went inside the kitchen and grabbed a banana and water bottle from the fridge.

Then I went upstairs back to my room.
I finished my banana and water then went to the restroom to pee.

Ugh...my period.

I went back to my bed and laid on my bed.

Cramps...

I wrapped my stomach with my arms and bit my lip.

Ughhh!!! I couldn't stand it! I felt like there was something trapped inside my stomach trying to escape.

I curled myself into a little ball and laid on my bed.A tear rolled down my cheek and I shut my eyes tight.

I then felt someone's hand touched my cheek.I opened my eyes and saw Deirein smiling and staring at me.

"Go away!" I sniffled.

"Are you ok?!" he asked and I could tell he was worried by the look on his face.

"Not really" I shut my eyes again.

"You sick?"

"Cramps" I kept my eyes closed.

"I can help?"

I opened my eyes and gave him a confused look "How?"

Deirein cuddled next to me and placed his arm around my waist.He is so warm...

"You're really warm" I smiled.

He smiled back and nodded.

I rested my head on his arm and I felt my eyes feel heavier and heavier.........until I fell asleep.

I woke up and took of my shirt- because it was really hot- then I opened my eyes and stretched.

"Nice body" Deirein smirked.
I jumped a little and covered myself - I totally forgot he was here!

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled.

"Umm helping you with your...ehem...girl issues" he answered.

"Oh" I blushed being embarrassed.

I walked over to the restroom to take a bath. I stripped off my remaining clothes and turned on the hot water.

I adjusted the water so it could be warm and then I jumped in.I rested my head and closed my eyes,it was so relaxing. "Ahh" I sighed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I heard a knock on the door. "Ugh what?!" I yelled.

"Umm you've been in there for almost an hour!"

Deirein whined like a little kid.

"Fine!" I shouted and got out of the bathtub. I grabbed a towel and opened the door.

I saw Deirein staring at me with a smirk on his face. I ignored him and went to my closet. I put on my clothes and then brushed my hair. I grabbed my phone and checked it.

Facebook

Sally: Hey! You've officially been invited to my birthday party! When?! Next week FRIDAY NIGHT!
Time: 9:00 P.M-if your to drunk you can stay at my house -.- My parents won't come back until Monday!
Where??:Melcon street 1293
A date is required!!!
Bye bye :* Hope to see you Infinity!!

Infinity: Ok hopefully I'll make it

I came out of the closet and headed to Deirein.

I showed him my phone and said "I think you should invite your crush Julian" I smirked.

"How did you know!?" he looked shocked.

"Oh please! It's kinda obvious" I said.

He blushed and nodded then reached in his pocket for his phone. Deirein called her and waited patiently.

Deirein:Hey Julian!

Julian: Oh hey Deirein!

Deirein: So...um....are you going to Sally's party??

Julian:Yup my date and I are so excited!!

Deirein: Oh!Kool

Julian:Do you have a date?!

Deirein:No...Do you know anyone that would like to go with me?

Julian:Umm....not sure but-

Deirein:GOING MOM!! Umm I gotta go bye!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Deirein had a sad look on his face. "Sorry" I smiled.

"Why are you smiling?!" he asked.

"Because! It's great!" I squealed.

"How!?!?"

"Well you are going to make Julian jealous by going to the party with a hotter and sluttier girl" I clapped my hands in excitement.

"Great idea!!" he smiled.

"But who??" he asked.

"Well there's a bunch of girls who like you...You can choose one of them"
"They all have a date already"

"How do you know?" I asked.

"They posted on Facebook" he said.

"Then who?!" I asked.

Deirein stared at me and smirked.
"OH HELL NO!! NO NO NO!!!!!!!" I yelled.

"Come on! One night! Please!! I beg you!!" Deirein pleaded.

"No!"

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pleaseeeee!Please!Please!Please!" he whined.

"UGH FINE!" I rolled my eyes.

"Yesss!!" he smiled and ran outside my room slamming the door shut behind him.

WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?
Ugh! I have to make Julian jealous by pretending I'm interested in Deirein. Ugh!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So... How do you like the story so far??? Good huh? Can't wait to write about the party!!! There's gonna be a bunch of interesting things that are gonna happen!
Comment Vote Read Follow
Bye! Thx for reading!!!!!!
Muah :*