Chapter 11 : Awkward

Infinity's P.O.V

The sweet smell of vanilla and cinnamon entered my nostrils.Wait what? My sheets smell like mango and peach not vanilla and cinnamon.

I opened my eyes and saw a sleeping Deirein next to me. His dirty blond hair was messed up but still made him look good. He was snoring softly and had an arm around me. I stood up and stretched my arms.

"BAM!" The door slammed opened.

"Surpri-" Julian stood in front of the door.

"It's not what it looks like" I got up from the bed trying to explain.

"YOU BITCH!" Julian got closer to me and slapped me.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!" I yelled.

"FOR SLEEPING WITH MY BOYFRIEND!" she yelled back.

"Woah! Calm down we didn't have sex!" Deirein stood up.

"Sure" Julian crossed her arms.

"I'm fully clothed" I pointed a finger at myself.

"I was drunk and I thought she was you so she stayed here other wise I would be probably knocking on her door for the rest of the night" Deirein explained and I nodded in approval.

"Oh" Julian blushed in embarrassment.

"Sorry" she looked down.

"It's alright but next time don't slap me that hard" I smiled. Julian chuckled and nodded.

I exited the room and headed to mine.

"Everything alright?" Noah asked standing in front of his bedroom door.

"Yeah" I said and entered my room.

I still have a question stuck in my head. Why did he say I love you to me?
It's not that I care but he has a girlfriend and I don't like him.

And when Julian entered the room it was so awkward. I mean, who sleeps with a guy you're not dating or who you don't like.

Well I only stayed because he would be knocking like crazy. And that would disturb the whole family.Not that I care - it would actually be really funny.

I felt something vibrate in my back pocket. It was a text from Damian.

Damian: CALL ME NOW! EMERGENCY!

What would he want? Oh well I guess I'll find out right now.

Me: Hello? What's the emergency?

Damian: Hey thanks for your concern I'm doing great

Me: Ugh sorry you seemed so eager to talk so I thought it was a real emergency!

Damian: It is an emergency! It's about..........Alice.

Me: Omg did Aaron find out you're dating?! Or did you get caught kissing? Did you sleep together?! Omg don't answer. Eww I don't want to know, I mean that's just-

Damian: No! We're not even dating yet.

Me: Are you fucking kidding me!