Chapter 1

HARRY'S POV

Selena was fast asleep and I was staring at her, she looks like an angel. The sun is reflecting her hair which looked like a halo. I kissed her gently on the lips. She sighed and moved a little.

"Will you marry me?" I asked. She hugged me closer and her eyes opened, realizing what I just said. She rushed to the bathroom and gargled. She sat back on the bed beside me.

"What did you say?" I sat up, took a ring out from the nightstand and took her hand. I held her hand and rubbed it with my thumb. "I asked you to be my wife."

She put her hands on my face and said. "Yes, a million times yes.''

I smiled and kissed her deeply. When we broke our kiss, she looked at the ring a princess cut emerald and 2 carat diamonds on the side. She gasped at the beauty of the ring on her finger, tears forming her eyes. She pulled me in her arms and gave him a small peck on the cheek. "I love you so much Harry Styles."

3 Months Later

The sight of her at the end of the aisle was just too much for me. She was really beautiful, like an angel sent from the heavens. She was beaming at me. Thoughts came rushing through my mind. I was sweating and my heart was beating fast. I was feeling something inside me. Fear? Doubt? Cold feet? I doesn't know. Selena was already a few steps away from me when I felt my foot step forward. I kept walking and walking. Selena stopped. I passed her without even glancing back.

1 Year Later

I woke up in my bed alone and opened the curtains, the light blinding me. I squinted and tried to cover it with my hand. I had a terrible hangover from last night. A hangover and a lack of sleep due to those random memories really don't go well together.

I went to the kitchen. "Hey Harry!" someone said behind the counter. I jumped. It was Liam. I groaned and took a cup of coffee. I walked to the couch when someone popped up behind me which caused me to jump again and some coffee spill on my new rug.

"Good morning Harry." It was Zayn.

I rolled his eyes and sat, putting the cup of coffee on the small table across from me. "You owe me a new rug!"

Zayn laughed. "Ok, ok I will buy you a new one."

Liam sat beside me, placing his scone on the coffee table and we were sitting across from Zayn.

We were all silent when Zayn stood. "How about we go to the mall and I buy you a rug right now?"

I thought about it. First I haven't been to the mall in a long time, second I wanted to avoid people who are close to Selena and Selena.

Well I wanted to see her and talk her. But I wasn't sure if I would even be alive before I reaches her. I wasn't afraid of her friends, but I was afraid of seeing her again. What would I even say? 'Hey, remember me? The guy who ditched you in the aisle?' or 'I'm sorry about what happened before, I hope we could start again.'

I was sent back to reality when I felt Liam nudged me. "Sure, we'll go."

Zayn pumped his fist in the air which made us laugh. "So now that everyone agreed, Harry change your clothes or we'll go with you in just your boxers."

I smirked. "Every female would love that."

Zayn frowned. "And you smell."

I glared at Zayn and threw a newspaper at Liam's face. I knew I didn't smell. I never had body odor or any disgusting thing. Zayn may be referring to the smell of all the alcohol I've drank. I went to my room to change, I came back out when I was done.