Chapter 4

HARRY'S POV

The next day, I went over to Niall's house, I knocked on the door.

"Come in." said a voice from behind the door.

I turned the knob and entered.

"Harry?"

"Yes, Niall."

"What are you doing here?" Niall glared at me.

"I-I want to ask about Selena."

Niall shook his head. "There's nothing much to say here."

"What happened to her? How come she remembers all of you but not me and my friends?"

He snorted. "It's an obvious answer. We were still there for her after you left."

I looked down. That memory always haunted me in my dreams. It always reminded me of the biggest regret I ever made. "That's why I want to make it up to her."

Niall frowned. "No Harry. You've done enough damage already. This time, I won't let you hurt her again. Now leave."

I clenched my jaw, stood and headed to the door. I stopped just as I was about to turn the knob. "You know, I would never give up. No one, not even you could stop me from getting her back." I turned the knob and left.

I went to the one other place where I could get answers. I walked to the pavement and turned to my right to Selena's studio. I opened the door and heard the small bell ring. I was disappointed not to see Selena anywhere. Instead I found the person I really need to talk to right now. Demi.

I ignored the secretary behind the desk and headed straight to where she was.

Demi was fixing some photos on the large long table. "Can you please hand me that folder on that coffee table?" she asked without looking up at me.

I raised my brow but did what I was told. That was strange, but I needed her help if I want to get Selena back. Demi thanked me.

"Now, I want to ask about Selena." I was determined, placing my hands on the desk. I was on the other side across from Demi.

She glanced at me for a second then back to her work. "And? What about her?"

"Everything about her. What she likes, hobbies. Favorite food, color. Anything. She had amnesia and I don't know what she likes or wants." I sighed.

Demi peered her eyes to me, placing her hands on her hips. "What if I told you she wants you to leave her alone?"

Ouch. I felt a punch on my gut. I also found it hard to swallow. I knew that part was true, but I didn't care. I would do anything to change that. I would accept that pain because I know I deserves it.

Demi sighed. "You know, I really can't help you with that. You could do that on your own."

I probably looked really desperate. "Please? Just tell me one thing about her."

She pursed her lips. "She hasn't change. She's still the same. She doesn't want a perfect guy, Harry."

I gave a loud sigh and nodded. I knew her friends wouldn't help me. Why would they? The only thing they would do to me is to kill me right now. I was about to leave when I heard her speak. "One more thing, we have this photo shoot tomorrow. I think you could help her since I would be on another site."

I glanced back, my lips curved slightly. "Thanks."

Demi shrugged and continued with her work.

SELENA'S POV