Chapter 9

HARRY'S POV

I slammed the door shut to my room. I unbuttoned the first two buttons of my shirt and took the bottle of tequila. I love opened it and drank straight from it. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and grimaced at the sudden burning sensation flowing down my throat.

Andrew? Who the hell is Andrew?

I ran my hand through my hair and started to pace in. I drank more from the bottle.

The way she said that bloke's name. The way she smiled as she recalled the events within that week.

I took another swig from the bottle and groaned.

If only no problem occurred in my company, I would've been there with her during those days and could keep an eye on that Andrew. I cursed under my breath. I drank another and another until the bottle is empty. I threw the now empty bottle across the room and heard it shatter into pieces.

This Andrew was there for her when I left her.

That thought hurts. I slumped on the floor, resting my back on the edge of the bed. I bent my knees close to my chest and rested my arms on top of it.

Andrew was the one who replaced me after I left Selena.

You deserve this Harry. I thought to myself. I leaned my head at the edge of the bed; I suddenly felt my world spinning from the whole bottle I just drank.

So what? You'll give up now?

I covered my face with my hand and moved it up to run through my hair. I gave a loud sigh.

No. I won't give up. I'll prove to her that I've changed and I'm the better guy. This Andrew isn't a threat.

I struggled to get up. I pushed myself up from the floor and crawled to my bed. I buried my face in the pillow. This chap would be sorry if he ever makes a move with my Selena.

The following day, I was having tea in Cheshire with the gang. I pushed the thoughts of Andrew-Selena to the back of my mind. I already had asked my assistant, Philippe, to do some background research about this bloke. I would get the information later in my office.

"Congratulations Zayn, you're now a father." I raised my cup of tea.

He snorted. "Thanks. Now, I'm officially restless every night. But not like those nights with Perrie, if you know what I mean." He raised his brow with a sly smile on his face.

I looked disgusted while Liam shook his head. "That's why I don't want to be a father...for now." They all chuckled for a while until they noticed that Louis had been quiet for the whole time.

"What's wrong mate?" Zayn asked.

"Trouble in paradise?" Liam teased.

Louis sighed and nodded. "Eleanor's been distant lately. I think she's cheating on me."

We all gaped at Louis, not knowing what to say.

"Maybe she's just having this crimson tide all women complain about." Zayn said, waving his hand as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Liam gave Louis a pat on the back. "Zayn is right. It's nothing to worry about. You know how women are."

Louis groaned. "But deep in my gut I feel that there's something wrong. I don't know. I tried to give time to her but she would just push me away. I gave her a lot of gifts. A car, the latest bag, everything. Last night, she was finally the Eleanor I knew when I told her I have an important thing to give her. She was very excited and even bought a new dress for our date. I mean, I gave her a set of diamond earrings for cripes sake! But she just ignored it and became the distant Eleanor again. I mean, am I missing something?"