Chapter 6

SELENA'S POV

I bid good bye to Miley. It was nearly six in the evening. I walked out the studio and saw Harry standing outside causing her to stop mid-way on her steps. "Why are you here?"

He grinned. "I took the photos. They are very good."

I folded my arms. "You could give it to this special girl then." I bit my tongue. Can't I just shut up?

He ran his hand through his hair and sighed. "I can't give it to her yet. I don't even know if I could give it to her."

I cocked my head to the side. "Why not?"

Harry's lips curved. "Are you busy tonight? Let's have dinner."

I blinked a few times due to his sudden change of subject. Well, he sure doesn't want to talk about his relationship with me. Why would he? And besides, it would be very awkward. I should put my nose out of his business.

Before I could say 'no' he led me to his car.

It was silent all the way to the destination. I took quick glances at him and I could see from the corner of my eye that he was doing the same thing. He was tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

Harry glanced at me then back at the road. He smiled "Want some music?'

I shrugged.

He pressed the button on his radio and a song started to surround them. I recognized the song and began to tap my fingers along the beat.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

Harry turned the steering wheel to the right. "It's a surprise."

I formed a small 'o' on my lips and glanced back at the window. I could see some people walking and others were inside small bistros, drinking wine and having a comfortable conversation with their company.

My mind started to wander way back when we were dating. It would always be like this, he would collect me from work and we would eat dinner at a fine dining restaurant. He would also have some surprises, big or small, on his sleeve. I smiled sadly at those memories.

What if - no, Selena, don't even go there. Enough with the 'What if we did get married?' and all those questions. It's just a waste of time. It would never happen. Stop thinking already.

I heard the woman sing. 'Let the love love love begin...'

I was quiet the whole time, so was Harry. I kept staring at the window, I didn't even notice that we stopped.

He opened the door for me and held out his hand. I took it and stepped out of the car.

I looked around. It was dark and only a street light and some small Christmas lights illuminated the way. There was a small iron gate which was covered with vines.

He placed his hand on the small of my back and led me inside. We were walking through a small path with tall bushes surrounding them. We turned left and then after a few steps, right. It was as if we were in a labyrinth. By the time we turned left again, I spotted a small, but elegant restaurant.

We both entered and were greeted by a raven haired girl. I thanked Merlin I was wearing a skirt today so I wouldn't seem under-dressed.

The girl was blushing the whole time while talking to Harry. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Oh, who wouldn't forget the girls who fawn over Harry?

We were led to an almost secluded area where we had the most excellent view of the garden outside. There were two chairs and a table covered with white cloth. A small candle light in the middle which was surrounded by tulips. I smiled.