Chapter 2

SELENA'S POV

"I didn't know you had an accident and amnesia, Selena." Niall said and Demi smacked him on the head.

"It's because she didn't have an accident or had amnesia, you dolt." Demi said.

Niall glared at his sister while rubbing the back of his head. "Hey, I'm still your big brother Dems. Hit me one more time and I'm telling mom."

Louis snickered and took Demi's hand. "Come here love, we don't want Niall telling your mom now, do we?"

Demi smirked, giving one last look at her brother. Niall hit Louis on the arm. "That's for not backing me up Louis."

"Why did you tell Harry you had amnesia when you obviously don't? And you don't even look like you had an accident or something." Demi said as she sat on Louis' lap.

I rubbed the back of my neck and turned to face my friends. "I know! I-I just panicked, okay?" I sat down on the arm rest of the couch. "I haven't seen that bastard for more than a year. I've killed him in my mind already, which by the way, I would love to do in real life after what he has done to me. It's like he rose from the dead after I buried him alive. So - I just told him the first thing that popped my mind." I dug my face in my palm.

Niall spoke again. "Why didn't you just punch him in the face?"

"Do I have to repeat it Niall? Honestly? I said I panicked, okay?"

He swallowed and nodded.

"So-" Demi began "What if he tries to get you back?"

I sat up and looked smug. "That is if he gets me back. I've learned from the past and I won't make the same mistakes again. I've fallen for that bastard once and that would be the last one."

Louis sighed and took my hand. "Look, Selena, I really don't like this idea. Just tell him the truth and move on. You would just get hurt all over again. And besides, I might not be able to stop myself from killing him once I see him."

I gave a small smile and placed my free hand on top of his. "I know, Louis. But I've just seen him once and I know he wouldn't show up again. And even if he does, I could handle myself."

I looked at my friends who were still wasn't sure with my idea. I stood. "I can handle myself. I promise."

All three gave me a small smile, stood and headed to the kitchen. Dinner was almost ready.

I was left on the couch. I sighed. I wasn't sure what I got myself into.

The next day, Demi and I went into work. Miley, our secretary, was answering calls and writing down appointments while I was taking pictures of a family. It was just another ordinary day, as if nothing happened yesterday. I felt good about it. Maybe it was the last time I would see Harry in the flesh.

I heard someone enter, since a small bell would ring when someone opens the door. I glanced and saw Liam. My eyes grew wide and returned to taking pictures of the family.

"Hello Miss-" Liam muttered and looked at the name tag of Miley. "-Miley. Is Selena here?"

"Yes, she's having a shoot right now. You could just wait for her over there."

I thanked Merlin for telling Miley everything, like Harry and his friends. She knew why I hate Harry Styles.

Liam nodded. "Okay." But he continued to enter the studio. Before Miley could stop him, he was standing behind me. He tapped my shoulder. I clicked my camera and sighed quietly. I turned around and smiled at him. "Yes? May I help you?"

Liam smiled, confused. "Selena, it's me...Liam?"

I was still smiling at him.

"Uh- you really don't remember me, do you?"

I raised my brow. "Mmm- Nope. Why? Sorry. I have amnesia so I can't remember you."

He just stood there, not knowing what else to say. He shifted from foot to foot.

"So, Liam - right? Sorry, but I'm kind of in a middle of a shoot here. You could tell Miley what I could help you with and we'll contact you as soon as possible."

"Oh, that's okay. I just remembered I left the stove on at home. So I have to go. Thanks." He turned his heel and fled as quickly as possible.

"Wow, Selena, I didn't know you were such a great actress." Miley said.

I couldn't help but giggle. "I know right? Why haven't I considered trying an acting career?"

I turned to face the family I was taking pictures of. They didn't hear my conversation with Liam because we were a few steps away. I took one more photo. "Okay, we're done."

HARRY'S POV

Liam, and I were just waiting a few blocks away from the studio when they spotted Liam coming.

"What happened?" I asked, looking at the studio from time to time.

"Yes, that's Selena. She's even more beautiful than I remembered. I think I looked like a drooling dog back there."

Zayn and I gave him a look.

He shrugged. "What? She's hot mate. And yeah, she doesn't remember me."

I sighed. "Alright, let's go back to my apartment."

Zayn took my arm. "Wait. This is your chance, Harry. You should go in there."

"Do you think she'll ever forgive me after what I did to her? Forget it." I pried his arm away and started to walk away until Zayn took my arm again.

"Yes, she won't forgive you. But she doesn't remember any of the things you did to her before. She has amnesia. Think of this as another opportunity for you to make things right."

Liam's brows furrowed. "Isn't it like fooling her again? And lying to her would even make things worse?" Zayn shushed him and glared at him.

"Don't mind Liam. He doesn't know what he's saying." Zayn pushed me into the direction of the studio.

"Come on." Zayn pushed "We'll go there with you. Besides, I want to see how hot your new Selena is." I glared at him but continued my way to the studio.

What do you think so far? I hope you liked it, vote and comment?