Sorry Pipes

look i'm sorry ok??!? i know ive been gone but wow a lot has happened but i'm back now!! hopefully with more update!

IF YOU WATCH YUURI ON ICE AND YOU LIKE OTAYURI READ MY NEWEST FANFIC IM STARTINF OKAY BYYYYE

Will pov:

"look um.. i've gotta.. i um.. i should go" will stuttered dumbly, stumbling to his feet before being pulled down once again. all eyes were on him.
FUCK.

Nico pov:

nico felt his cheeks flush red. oh gods.. what did that mean.. is he.. does he like me? no.. that's ridiculous gods damnit nico figure your shit out!!
nico suddenly felt the cool breeze on his chest and crossed his arms before speaking,
"umm yeah well uh it's my turn right?" the group turned to him, smirks still plastered on their faces before figuring that the silence was long enough, and settling back into their seats. wondering who would be his victim, nico scanned the crowd. choosing percy or thalia would be an obvious choice, he doesn't hate frank THAT much, reyna... well she would murder him, travis and connor scared him (but tell anyone that and your dead) and everyone else in the circle nico either didn't want to pick a fight with, or, in Jason's case, he couldn't pick because of stupid rules. Finally, Nico settled on Piper. hey, she sure was scary but she was also like that cool aunt to him, sneaking him info and gossiping to him about embarrassing Jason moments...  perfect...
"Piper! truth or dare.. um.. i guess"
Piper momentarily looked confused as why Nico chose her and not Reyna or Percy, but quickly overcame it, retorting,
"dare! nico DiAngelo!"
Nico smirked and smiled calculatingly, watching her gulp. the room dropped a few degrees and those that didn't know nico not-so-secretively scooted back a couple inches. those that knew him scooted back a whole foot.
"Piper... Piper!" Nico smiled at jason and piper, Jason looking at him pleadingly. "Piper! why don't you tell the group what you told me yesterday! and don't leave anything out my dear."
pipers face flushed red.

this is going to be good. sorry Piper and Jason, but embarrass me and you'll regret it.