Chapter 11

"You want to teach me now?" asked Isabelle.
"Yea Isabelle I'm going to teach you in your backyard and expose our kind to the world ." said Sebastian. "Not now of course"
"Ha-Ha . So when does my lesson start?And where shall we practice?" asked Isabelle.
"Tomorrow! And don't worry I've got a place for us to workout." said Sebastian as he winked at Isabelle.
"Ok..so I'm free for the rest of the evening right?" asked Isabelle.
Oh god please say yes
"Yup you're free. " said Sebastian as he turned towards the window.
"Sebastian?"Isabelle called.
"Yea?"replied Sebastian.
"I'm glad you exist." said Isabelle with a smile on her face.
Sebastian smiled back at her and went out through the window.
I am glad that you exist Sebastian.
Isabelle walked out from her room.
She just needed a nap to clear out her mind.
She set her alarm till 5.

Few hours later...

'I'm coming for you Isabelle. You're going to die Isabelle. Just like how your family is going to die. You'll see them bleed. You'll suffer and pay for your crimes. You can hide from me now,but not forever. '

Ring....

Isabelle woke up with the sound of the alarm, ringing.
'It's just a dream. It's not real. It's jut a stupid voice in my head. No one will die'

Isabelle got up from her bed and went downstairs.
She felt a bit hungry so she opened up a packet of Nachos and ate it.

Just then Zach came downstairs.

"Hey have you seen mum?" asked Isabelle.
"Uh-no after talking to you she went somewhere. She hasn't come yet from wherever she is.." said Zach.

"Do you have any idea where she might have gone?" asked Isabelle.
"Not that I know of" said Zach.
"Alright I'm just going to go for a walk around our neighbourhood. We have a beautiful neighbourhood and I never had the time to look around.." said Isabelle.
"Um yea sure. Do you want me to come along with you? " asked Zach.
"Oh no it's okay I'll go by myself. I need to be alone for awhile. You can play your Xbox or something." said Isabelle

**********************************

Isabelle went out of her house and took out her iPod and EarPods to listen to music.
She walked and admired the scenery of her neighbourhood. Just then one of her darkest memories came back to her mind. It was dark. She couldn't remember where exactly she was. But she was really small and she heard someone screamed and someone taking her away. She felt a bit dizzy.

She steadied herself. Once she had balanced herself she continued to walk.

Just then she saw a pair of familiar green eyes again. Brandon duh.

Brandon walked towards her.
"Hey. What are you doing?" asked Brandon.
"Can't you see? " asked Isabelle as she laughed.
" I mean I've never seen you walking outside so freely before..." said Brandon.
"How do you know that? " asked Isabelle .
"Er ...I mean you look like a person who doesn't really walk around in their own neighbourhood. I mean like a nature lover or something..." said Brandon quickly covering up.
"Yea you suck at lying " said Isabelle. She couldn't help herself from laughing
"I'm busted then" said Brandon sheepishly.
Isabelle smiled at him.
"So what are you doing here " asked Isabelle as she crossed her arms.
"Uh-you know ..walking around...getting fresh air.." said Brandon.
"You still suck at lying you know..You don't even live here anymore" said Isabelle.
"Oh alright I just came here to check on you. After all Sebastian and I have been assigned to protect you anyways.Oh god I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that" said Brandon as he turned around.
"You?!! I thought it was just Sebastian ? Why the two of you? As if I'm really in danger. You guys haven't really explain who's coming after me or worse, what is coming after me ?!" said Isabelle.

" Have you start training yet?" asked Brandon.
"Don't you dare change the subject!" said Isabelle. "C'mon aren't you guys tired keeping secrets from me?! I'm just fed up with you two not explaining accurately what I need to know. " said Isabelle. This time her smile on her face faded.

"Fine I'll tell. It's this guy...Valeric . He's one of the famous Vampire Mafias. A few decades back ... someone from your family killed his son, Ezra. His only son. He wanted revenge. On all of your family. He wanted to see your family suffer. He had a war when you were born. He didn't even know you existed during the war. He thought only Sebastian was the only child to Lily. He was wrong apparently. Lily needed to take you away from them. If they find out you exist they would kill you. Now they do. They know you're alive and you exist. They want to kill you.Those voices you hear? It's real Isabelle. " explained Brandon.
It's not a dream then. Those voices are real.
"It's real?! But I've heard voices saying my mum is dead" said Isabelle .
" She will be dead if you don't learn how to fight and protect her too" said Brandon.

Isabelle nodded. She felt her whole head spinning.
" I should go back Brandon...I'll see you at school tomorrow" said Isabelle as she walked away .

My mum. She's in danger? Where is she? Where are they hiding her then?Why doesn't she want to show herself to me? I'm her daughter. Don't I have the rights to see her? I need to talk to her.
Isabelle's head was filled with so many thoughts.

__________________________

Hey guys so that's the end of the chapter. So how was it? Brandon finally explained who was coming after her. Spoiler for the next chapter: Sebastian will teach her to fight. She'll finally meet someone.
Anyways please vote and comment if you guys have any suggestions. I'll be really glad f you guys do. Share to your friends about my story if you want to .Love,Cally💋