Chapter 19

Isabelle got back inside, feeling completely guilty of what she had said to Brandon.
You are so stupid Belle. You push everyone away. Stupid girl.
Isabelle went to her laptop and opened it. She sighed and closed it back and stare at the wall. Just then she remembered something.
I think it's time to tell Sebastian that Ezra broke in before.
"Belle? Someone's here to see you! He says he's your friend from school!" said Mrs Foster from downstairs.
Friend? No it can't be Brandon...or my brother right?
Isabelle walked slowly downstairs, peeping through to see the face of her so called 'friend'.
A tall figure with brown hair and a pair of glassy golden brown eyes was standing in her living room, talking to her mother.
Holy. Shit. He's...Ezra. Ezra Gabriel Wood. The boy who died!
Isabelle slowly ran back upstairs and shut her door gently.
OMG OMG!! I NEED TO CALL SEBASTIAN NOW!!
Isabelle started to panicked. She searched for her phone.
OH CMON WHERE THE HECK IS MY PHONE
Isabelle started cursing as she searched for her phone.
When she had finally found it, she quickly dialled her brother's number and called him.
GOD DAMNIT! PLEASE PICK UP!!
Unfortunately it went to voicemail. She tried again and he finally answered.
"Dude! I'm in school what is it?" asked Sebastian.
"YOU WOULD OBVIOUSLY WANT TO BE IN MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW IF I TELL YOU WHO'S HERE." said Isabelle.
"Who?"asked Sebastian.
"EZRA!EZRA WOOD!" said Isabelle.
Sebastian was so shocked to even react to what Isabelle had just said.
"You're not serious, are you?" asked Sebastian.
"Do you think I'm a fool who messes with people's mind?" asked Isabelle.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry! Where is he now?" asked Sebastian.
"He's downstairs, in the living room" said Isabelle.
"Ok whatever you do ...do not go downstairs no matter what!" said Sebastian.
"Why?"asked Isabelle.
"Just don't!I'll be there soon." whispered Sebastian.
Isabelle hung up and sat on her bed, staring at the wall.
"Isabelle?" yelled Mrs Foster.
Isabelle went to her bed and pretend to sleep.
Mrs Foster went up to Isabelle's room.
"Isabelle? Honey?are you okay? " asked Mrs Foster.
Isabelle pretend as if she just got up from her sleep.
"Yeah?..." asked Isabelle as it was almost sounded like a whisper.
"There's a boy downstairs. He says he's your friend..." said Mrs Foster as she sat on Isabelle's bed.
"Oh...Is the boy's name Ezra?" asked Isabelle.

"Yes! He's been waiting for quite a long time in front of our porch.
"What?" said Isabelle, feeling shocked."Tell him I'll be downstairs soon..I need..to change." said Isabelle.
"Alright" said Mrs Foster as she went downstairs.
He's been spying me? Sebastian where the heck are you?!!!
"I'm here and can you stop shouting in my mind!"said Sebastian, who was standing behind Isabelle.
"What the heck? How-I knew it. You can hear what I think right? That's your ability! And you can communicate using them!" said Isabelle.
"Yeah yeah what a genius!" said Sebastian sarcastically."He's still downstairs right?"
"Yes, he is! Let's go!" said Isabelle.
Isabelle and Sebastian walked downstairs.
Ezra looked at the both of them, feeling shocked because Sebastian was with her.
"Sebastian? When did you get here?" asked Mrs Foster.
"Just now..."said Sebastian as his eyes were locked with Ezra's pair of cold eyes.
"We need to talk" said Ezra, with a stern tone in his voice.
"Mum...I'll be going out for awhile. "said Isabelle.
"Okay.." said Mrs Foster as she went inside the kitchen.
"Come." said Ezra as he walked forward the both of them, leading the way.
"Where is he taking us?" whispered Isabelle to her brother.
"Declaring war? I don't know. I'm just shocked about this whole situation just like you!" Sebastian whispered back to his sister.

Just then Ezra was walking towards the woods. Once they have reached the woods, he stopped.
"Why are we here?How are you even alive?" asked Isabelle.
"Oh I'm alive alright. And the first question of yours... that can't be answered so soon." said Ezra.
"Valeric has been going mad killing innocent people just because he thought you were dead! " said Sebastian.
"That's none of my business, Sebastian." said Ezra.
"IT IS YOU IDIOT! HE'S OUT THERE SENDING OUT CREEPY CREATURES TO KILL ME! I KEEP HEARING VOICES IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS...AND YOU SAID ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS? "yelled Isabelle as she step forward and took out her dagger from her boot.
Sebastian went towards Isabelle and stopped.
"Stupid girl. I'm not going to waste my time on a little girl" said Ezra.
"What is it that you want?" asked Sebastian.
"Ah-finally you've asked what I desire ...hmm let me see...I need her!" said Ezra as he pointed at Isabelle's direction.
"What?" asked Isabelle and Sebastian in unison.
"Do I have to repeat myself?" asked Ezra.
"Why do you need her? What's your business with her?" asked Sebastian.
"Her blood. She's a half vampire isn't she? I've been finding for her kind for the past decades. The blood in her body gives more power to normal vampires. To be specific me." said Ezra with a grin.
"No, you're not going to take her." said Sebastian.
"OH and are you going to stop me?" asked Ezra.
"No! But I will" said Isabelle as she stepped forward of Sebastian.
"You're wasting my time Isabelle! Just surrender and I'll spare your whole family and I myself will go to my father and explain to him I'm still alive or you could all just die in vain and my father will continue killing people... oh your precious adopted family as well. said Ezra. "It's your choice."

Isabelle turned around and looked at her brother.
"I have to go..." whispered Isabelle as her eyes were filled with tears.
"No! Isabelle it's not supposed to end this way! I'll go. Mum told me to protect you no matter what circumstances I face! " said Sebastian as he gave a reassuring smile.

"I'm still here you know!" said Ezra.
"How about an exchange? You take me instead of her?" asked Sebastian.
"Hmm..I need her blood...what are you worth of?" asked Sebastian.
"I've got a whole room of weapons...vampire weapons! You can have them all." said Sebastian.

Suddenly a boy with a black hood walked towards the three of them.

__________________________

Hey guys I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger. OMG what's going to happen to Isabelle and Sebastian. Will Ezra agree to Sebastian's deal? And who's the boy with the hood? Well you'll have to read the next chapter to find that out. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment for suggestions.
Love, Cally💋