Chapter 21

Isabelle walked towards her house while trying to figure out what to say to her mum about Sebastian .
I really thought this was going to be easy...and it's not.
Isabelle finally reached to her house and stopped in front of her front door. She took a deep breath and entered in.
" Good you're back I was just about to prepare dinner!" said Mrs Foster.

Isabelle looked at her mother with the I'm-not-that-hungry kind of a look.
"Um mum?" asked Isabelle as she sat on the dinning room chair.
"Yeah?"replied Mrs Foster.
"I need to talk to you about something.." said Isabelle.
"What is that something about?" asked Mrs Foster.
"It's about Sebastian." said Isabelle." I asked him to come to live with us."
"Honey that's great!" said Mrs Foster.
"Wait..you agree about this?" asked Isabelle.
"Of course I do I mean he's your brother and I know you care so much about him already even though you only found out about him like a week ago." said Mrs Foster.
"Um yeah that and also he needs a proper place to stay... well if you agree to it then it's settled. I'll ask him to pack his stuff." said Isabelle.
"Okay but Izzy you do know that you have to ask Zach too right? Just in case he feels weird about this..." said Mrs Foster.
"I'll talk to him when he gets back home from school." said Isabelle.
" Which will be in a few minutes time. Good luck." said Mrs Foster.
"Gee thanks mum that boosted a lot of confidence in me." Isabelle said sarcastically and headed out of the kitchen and went upstairs to freshen up.
Isabelle jumped on her bed and stretched her arms.
Beeep beeep

She groaned and got up to reach her phone.
Brandon?
Isabelle answered his call.
"Hello?."
"Hey Belle are you busy? I mean like right now?"asked Brandon.
"Uh-Um not really why?" asked Isabelle.
"I need to talk to you...you know about Ezra and that chaos.." said Brandon.
"Oh -uh okay.." said Isabelle.
"Meet me at the school field? It's quiet in the evenings." said Brandon.
"Okay yeah sure.Bye." said Isabelle.
"Bye Belle." whispered Brandon.
Isabelle hung up and jumped back on the bed with a sigh. She stared at the ceiling,  thinking how did she even got herself into all this?

Suddenly she heard a loud knock on her door.
"Who is it?" asked Isabelle.
"Superman! Who else?" said Zach.
"Oh come in." said Isabelle.
"I would have come in even though you didn't ask me to but then again I'm such a nice person." said Zach
"Ha-ha." said Isabelle.
"Hey it's true I'm such a good person."
"Okay , okay enough self praising I need to talk to you something. And I have to be quick about this because I've got some important things to take care."said Isabelle.
"Uh okay." said Zach
Isabelle nodded and looked at him.
"Aren't you going to tell me what is it?" asked Zach
"Oh yeah um I need to tell you something. I've been keeping this from you and I know you're going to hate me." said Isabelle.
"Isabelle get to the point." said Zach.
"I found my biological family.." said Isabelle.
Zach looked at her as if he's just seen a ghost.
He was speechless. He almost looked as if he was lost for a second.
"Yo-you what?." gasped Zach.
He was too shocked to say or react to it.
"I'm sorry and just let me explain everything else.." said Isabelle.
Isabelle explained the whole story from the restaurant part till Ezra's story.

"So much had happened...and you're telling this now?" asked Zach.
"I know and I'm sorry I thought you'd be upset if I have told you about this to you earlier." said Isabelle.
"And who said I'm not upset about this now?" asked Zach.
"Zachary, Sebastian is my brother and even though I might now have grown up with him or know him properly but I should care like a sister would." said Isabelle.
"What about me Belle? Am I not your brother too? You could have at least told me. I may be young to understand this situation but I could have at least tried to...but you..you did not even try to reach out to me." said Zach.
"Zach-I."
"Do whatever you want Belle just don't talk to me now." said Zach as he left her room.
Isabelle stood still and sighed.
"Well that went well."

Isabelle took her sweater put it on. She went downstairs and drove to the school field. She got out of the car and walked slowly repeating the scenes in her head of what Zach had said to her.

"Hey you." said a familiar voice.
"Oh hey.." said Isabelle.
"Is everything alright?" asked Brandon.
Isabelle looked at his beautiful green eyes and shook her head.
"No." she whispered.

__________________________

Hey guys I'm am really sorry for not updating last week. I was caught up with my studies and my exams were so near. Anyways oooo Zach's back and Isabelle finally told everything to Zach. Brandon is finally okay with Isabelle. Read the next chapter to find out what has Brandon got to say to Isabelle. Don't forget to vote guys and comment. Love, Cally💋.