Chapter 15

When Physics was over, Isabelle and Brandon got out of class just like the rest of the students did.
"Do you think those voices can get to my head again?" asked Isabelle as she looked up to Brandon.
Brandon had this unsure expression on his face and that showed his answer of Isabelle's question.
"It's not going to be a big problem later but maybe just for now. " said Brandon with a smirk.
"Stop smirking you look creepy!" said Isabelle as she playfully hit Brandon's arm.
"Ow!"
"Oh please don't be such a baby" said Isabelle.
"You seem slightly happy today..." said Brandon.
"Not really !" said  Isabelle.
"Nope Something's definitely up with you!Its a good thing you're smiling today than your boring self" said Brandon.
"Excuse me? Are you calling me boring?!I know how to have fun okay?" said Isabelle.
"Hmm is that so?" asked Brandon while looking down to Isabelle with his eyes locked with hers.

"Do I sense someone who does not believe me,that I can be fun?" asked Isabelle.
"No it's just.."
"You know what? Let's do something today after school"snapped Isabelle.
"Gee I wonder where you got that idea from?" Brandon snorted.
"Shush I'm not finished yet"said Isabelle as she placed her fingers on Brandon's lips to silent him.
"Did you just shush me?" Brandon
murmured.
"Yes I did! Now stop interrupting!We'll do something after school. You can choose the things we can do. It's like a deal? If I do the things you request you have to do a dare" said Isabelle with an evil grin.
"And why should I do what you asked me to." asked Brandon.
"OH is someone a chicken HERE?" said Isabelle as she did the chicken noise.
"Shut up!!said Brandon.
"Alright I'll do whatever you ask not because you made me to...it's because I can't stand looking how ridiculous you look like right now!" whispered Brandon.
Heat rushed right up to Isabelle's cheeks.
Oh god Belle! Can't you be more proper?!
"Deal!" said Isabelle as she shook Brandon's hand.
"WAIT don't you have to pick your brother after school?" asked Brandon.
"Oh shit yes! It's okay I'll tell my dad to pick him up. He's coming from school late so I think it wouldn't be a problem for my dad." said Isabelle.
"Okay. Everything's settled then!" said Brandon.
Just then the bell rang.
"Oh no I've got Literature now!" said Isabelle.
"Who's the teacher?"asked Brandon.
"Who else?None other than Mrs Audrey. "said Isabelle with a long sigh.
"Yikes. It's hard to keep awake in her class. Once I got detention with her and she taught us some of Shakespeare's stories and she just made me hate them even more now. I cried myself to sleep. Couldn't bear to hear them!" said Brandon.
Isabelle laughed.
"How did you even got yourself into detention?"asked Isabelle.
"Oh...nothing...you know boys stuff"said Brandon.
"Well you're going to give me a proper definition of 'stuff' after my class." said Isabelle as she gave him that 'I'm-going-to-make-you-tell-me' look.
Isabelle scurried off to her next class.

**********************************

Isabelle walked in to her Literature class.
Just then suddenly she saw one of the familiar faces.
Sebastian?!
She saw an empty seat beside him and quickly sat beside him.
"How did you manage to get into this class? Aren't you like 50?" whispered Isabelle.
"HA-ha. Very funny Izzy!They said this is the only class left so they scheduled this class for me." said Sebastian.
"Phew so you didn't do that 'overprotective brother stalking thing' right ?" asked Isabelle.
"Er no...and I'm not overprotective!" said Sebastian.
"Sheesh. Okay chill." said Isabelle.
Pssst can you both keep it down?!!" someone whispered.
The both of them looked behind.
"Who are you?" asked Sebastian.
Isabelle looked at the girl.
She had blonde hair. Isabelle recognised her immediately.
Her name was Maddie. She was one of the most popular girls in school.
"I'm Maddie..and you are" the girl said bashfully as she offered her hand to Sebastian so that he could shake it.

Ugh. She's hitting on my brother? You gotta be kidding me!

__________________________

Hey guys so I finally updated this chapter! YOUVE FINALLY MET MADDIE!! YAS I've been wanting to write about her . I know you're probably thinking that Maddie is pgoing to be one of those stuck-up popular brats , honestly no she's nothing like them.
Read the next chapter to find out about Maddie. Don't forget to vote and comment guys ❤️.
Love Cally 💋.