chapter 1

Y/n pov.

I trained very hard last month. Hawkmoth said that I could get my Miraculous if I tried harder. He was never actually proud of me but I didn't mind. He was a man of few words... let's say it like that. He said that he would start akumatising people again and he needed my help. Hawkmoth was sure that Mister Fu would give the ladybug and black cat miraculous to kids that are my age so he wants me to keep an eye on them. So I did as told... I trained a lot but it was never enough. ''Come on Hawkmoth... it's almost school again. It's the perfect time to akumatise people.'' I said to him while he still was in the same room as me. ''I'm aware of that'' he said in his low voice... ''You'll get it tomorrow, the evening before the first school day.'' he added and left the room.

/time skip to the next evening brought by me/

I was training again when suddenly Hawkmoth came in. ''Here is the wolf miraculous, don't disappoint me'' he said and left. I put the bracelet on and then there was this flash. ''Hey, I'm Night.'' a black wolf creature said. ''Hey I'm Y/n.'' I said and shook his paw. ''You really take this good I must say... Most people scream when they see me.'' Night said suprised. ''I know about it so yeah, it wasn't that scary.'' I said. ''Oh so you already know everything?'' Night said while looking at an apple. ''Yes I do, and I'm trained already too. And eat it.'' I said to him.

I looked at the time and saw it already was 10 p.m. so I went to bed.

/the next morning/

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. ''Night, wake up! I need to go to school!'' I said as I put on my clothes. I gave him an apple and went to school.
When I got there the first thing I heard was a voice so annoying that it could kill my ears. ''Ow look who's there. The sobby brat. Go away loser!'' Chloe said to me. ''Hey Chloe? Do you smell that? It's your bullshit!'' I said to her. I walked of but she took my hair and pulled me to the ground and started to smack me. I didn't fight back because I need to look like I'm weak. That's what Hawky said and he's my boss so I do as I was told. She kept hitting me and my nose was already bleeding and I had a cut on my cheek. It didn't hurt but it was stupid that I couldn't get of of the ground 'cause
Chloe was still on top of me. Right when I was about to fight back someone called her name and she  got up. ''Adrikins!!! Honey, how are you? Did you see what that snob did to me?? She hurt me!'' she said and started crying on his shoulder. I just got up and walked to my first class and sat in the back.

''Okay class, today we welcome a new student. Introduce yourself to us please.'' the teacher said. ''Hey I'm Adrien Agreste...'' the blond that I saw earlier said and he sat down in the front. He looked around in the class and he stopped when he saw me. He waved but I just glared at him and he turned back around. I'm not the person you want as a friend that's why I'm always acting like a weirdo but I don't mind what they think. I  thought about Ladybug and Chat noir and their Miraculous.

------------------------------------

What's up guys. I hope you liked this chapter. I know I promised it earlier but I couldn't upload it but now it worked! You can always send me requests for the story. Please vote and comment and I see you guys in the next chapter.

Peace out✌🐙