chapter 2

👆that up there is Night, btw. (I drew it myself. I know it's bad)
I'm not gonna follow the show its storyline! It's just so you guys know. I'm gonna use some akumas and make some up. Enjoy this chapter😄😄
------------------------------------

(Y/n) p.o.v.

Class was almost over when I suddenly shot up. There was a huge explosion outside and I knew what that meant. ''Go home students!! For your own safety!'' the teacher yelled and I ran to the girls bathroom.
''Night, transform me!'' I said and transformed.

I jumped on the rooftops of Paris untill I saw a huge rock with legs and a few blocks away from that, I saw a cat and a ladybug stuck in her yoyo hanging from a rooftop. I smirked and thought, ''So Hawkmoth wants me to keep those 2 loser alive so the akuma can take there miraculous?? This is gonna be difficult if they do stuff like that.''
I jumped on a building so I could see them better. The girl in the ladybug suit had dark blue pigtails and bright blue eyes. The cat has blond hair and green eyes but they turned my way!!! I jumped in the shadows so he won't see me. He came closer and right when he was about to see me that ladybug girl called him. I hissed when I heard her voice. ''I hate ladybug'' I said quietly.

I followed them to the stadium and they destroyed the akuma. I don't think ladybug her kwami explained the girl everything because she didn't purify (purrrify😏😼no?? To early? Ok i get it im sorry) the akuma. I jumped its way and absorbed it in my bracelet. It was purple now. If the boy has negative feelings again, I will release it and he will be akumatised again, but that time it'll be worse.

I de-transformed and went to the park since we didn't have to go to school anymore that day. I sat on the fountain and started to write down things about ladybug and chat noir is my journal. Hawkmoth would like it if I tell him as much as I can about them.

''What are you doing there?'' someone asked. I directly closed the journal and looked up. I saw a guy from one of my classes. He wore a blue shirt and headphones. ''Oh, uuhm, nothing... I just wrote something down that I need to remember.'' I said. He had a frown on his face and was about to say something when 3 other people called him. ''Nino! Here you are. We were looking for you.'' a blue haired girl said. ''Yeah, dude. We almost went to buy ice cream without you... Who is this?'' the new blond from my class said. ''I'm someone who's gonna leave now. Bye.'' I said and walked of. I can't use people around me. They're disgusting... Just like friends. I don't need them. They would only slow me down. I need to compleet a mission here. I went to the Eiffle tower because almost no one goes to the top and continued to write stuff down.

Adrien P.O.V.

''Nino! Here you are. We were looking for you.'' Marinette said. ''Yeah, dude. We almost went to buy ice cream without you... Who is this?'' I asked when I noticed a pretty girl sitting to my left. ''I'm someone who's gonna leave now. Bye.'' she said and ran away. ''That's (y/n). She's in some of our classes. She doesn't have friends and doesn't need them she says. She's cold as ice and wouldn't care if she hurt someone. She's kind of the reason Chloe is quiet sometimes.'' Alya said. ''Wow.'' I said while I was thinking about her. ''She is so cool. I wonder if she wants to be my friend.'' I thought. ''What about we try to convince her to be our friend?'' Marinette said without stuttering once. ''We can try.'' Alya said. We then went looking for (y/n).

Marinette and Alya went to the school, le Louvre and some shops to look for her. Nino went home because he had to and I went to the Eiffle tower. I saw her (h/l) (h/c) from down here and went up to her. ''Hey, (y/n). We were looking for you. And I wanted to...'' I got cut of by her. ''yeah I don't care.'' she said and ran of. ''Ha.. She rejected you and you didn't even had to tell her you love her.'' Plagg said. ''I don't love her... At least I think I don't.'' I said and thought about it. I walked home and went to bed because I  needed to go to school early tomorrow.

------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Comment if you have any ideas for the story and i'd like to know what you think about this story.

Peace out✌🐙