chapter 6

Adrien's pov

We were waiting next to this giant tree for the teacher, who was talking to the bus driver. Suddenly Chloe ruined my day. ''What are you doing to my Adrikins?" she said while she glared at (y/n). ''What do you mean? He's not yours. He doesn't have your name on him so just leave him alone. Don't you see that he doesn't like the way you act around him? Everybody does so why can't you?'' (y/n) snapped at her. Chloe looked furious so she shoved (y/n) to the ground and started hitting her. ''Why is (y/n) just laying there? Why isn't she defending herself?" i thought to myself. And two seconds later Nathaniel said it. I saw Chloe making the final attack when (y/n) her eyes darkend. She blocked the attack and got up. She started to shout and everyone, even Chloe, was terrified. I was too, to be honest.

''Wow, (y/n) really is a jerk.'' i heard Marinette whispering to Alya. Alya looked shocked at her friends comment and just stood there not knowing what to say. She walked over to me and said: "Do you think something's up with Marinette? I know you heard what she said and that she would never defend Chloe like that."
I was thinking about it and she was right. ''Yeah, maybe they got in a fight?" i said. ''No, she would've told me already.'' Alya said. She was about to say something else but she got interupted by someone shouting.

''Nightmare is the name! Don't forget it!" the akuma shouted. I looked at her face closely. She looked so familliar. (y/n)?!
Oh no she got akumatised. Alya took out her phone while i was searching for a place to transform. I hid in a bush and transformed.

(Y/n) pov

''Nightmare is the name! Don't forget it!" i yelled. Now i caught their attention. I was about attack someone when a black-letherd hand took mine and pushed me down the ground. ''(y/n), snap of it! This isn't you!" Chat Noir yelled. ''I'm not
(y/n) anymore! The name is Nightmare! And you will all regret making fun of me, talking behind my back and even spreading those rumors you all loved to make up about me! All of you will pay!" i said with an evil smile on my face. I tried to push Chat so i could stand up but failed. ''(y/n) please! I know you're in there! Snap out of it... For me.'' he whispered the last part but i still heard it. I felt so angry i pushed him of and flew up. ''Lucky charm!'' ladybug yelled. ''A mirror? What am i gonna do with this?" ladybug looked around and knew what to do. ''Chat distract her!" Chat stood back up and walked over to me. I was about to smack him but ladybug held the mirror in front of me so i could see myself. I looked up at at her.

''You really think you can stop me with a mirror?" i asked her. ''No.'' she said. ''I want you to look in it.'' i didn't want to. ''Nah.'' i said. I turned around but she did to. I looked right in the middle of the mirror. I saw... Myself... In my civilian form... ''No, that isn't me!" i screamed. ''It's me, (y/n). It's your fault. You asked for this. Why did you do it? Why (y/n)? Why? You're a dissapointment to everyone... Especially for Hawkmoth. You fell in love with the cat... What if he knows what you're up to, huh. You're gonna fail and Hawkmoth will leave you behind. Alone!" the mirror me said. ''No!" i screamed.

Ladybug took the opportunity to take my akuma and purify it. ''Bye, bye little butterfly.'' she said and everything was back to normal when she threw her lucky charm into the sky.

''Hey, are you alright?" Chat had a concerned look but i just turned around, still sitting on the ground. ''Please, answer me.'' he said calmly. ''I'm fine.'' i said. ''Are you sure?" he asked. ''I said i'm fine!" i shouted. He looked shocked and went away because he was about to de-transform. I sighed but stayed on the ground untill someone walked up to me.

''Hey, are you okay?" Adrien asked. ''Just leave me.'' i said. ''Nah.'' he said with a smirk. He put his hand on my shoulder and turned me around. He saw my tears and hugged me. I didn't know what to do. I'm a bad guy. I can't hug back so i didn't. He let me go and stood back up. ''Are you gonna be fine there on the ground or do you need some help?" he said laughing. I sighed and tried to stand up but failed. ''Oh god (y/n)! You have a cut in your leg.'' Adrien said shocked. I looked at my leg and saw all the blood escaping the wound. I just sat there wondering how that i didn't even notice the blond picking me up and carrying me to the teacher.

------------------------------------
Here's chapter 6 enjoy it. I'm sorry it took so long. I had some things to do so yeah...

Peace out guys✌🐙