chapter 5

(y/n) p.o.v.

I woke up early this morning because we are going on a schooltrip to the woods.( Just pretend that there is a giant forrest not that far from Paris)
When i arrived at school i saw a few students on the bench waiting for the teacher and the other students to come.  I went to the stairs and sat down on the steps. I opened my bag and saw that Night was asleep. I smiled a bit at his cuteness and heard a voice speak.

''You have a pretty cute smile. Why don't you show it more?" Adrien said. ''What?'' i answered. ''Sorry, it's just that i've never seen you smile before and you look  really cute when you do.'' he said. ''Cute?" i blushed. No one has ever called me cute before. ''I uh... I mean uh... Yeah.'' he was stuttering and started to blush. ''Are you blushing?" he asked me. ''I don't know. No one has ever complimented me before, to be honest.'' i said looking down. Right when he was about to say something, the bus arrived and we left our school. I was the last one to step on the bus and saw there was only one seat left. Next to Adrien. Ofcourse.

I looked around in hope to find another free seat but it was no use. I walked his way. He spotted me comming his way and he moved a bit so i could sit next to him. ''Why do always act so strange around people?" Adrien asked me, but i ignored him. ''Answer me!" he whisper-yelled at me. I shivered a bit because i did not expected him to shout like that. He noticed me being shocked at his sudden anger and apologized. ''I'm sorry...'' he said that quiet that i barely even heard him. ''But please, tell me something.'' he said. ''Gosh. Is he that desperate?" i thought to myself. ''Let's play a game.'' he said. I looked at him with an 'you got my attention' kind of face-expression and he continued. ''You ask me a question and i answer and then i ask you a question and you have to answer it.'' he said waiting for my answer. ''You mean like a conversarion?" i asked sassy. ''I didn't hear a no so you can ask first.'' he said.

''Fine! Why do you keep asking me questions?" i asked him. If i have to keep going on with this i might aswell gain some answers. ''I just want to get to know you better, that's all.'' he said. ''K, your turn.'' i said. ''Why do you never answer my questions?" i knew he was going to ask that. ''Because i don't want to. How is it like to be famous?" maybe if i play along he'll leave me alone. I can ask anything i want. I heard people talk to him before and he always changed the subject if people asked him about his career or his dad... This will get intresting. ''Worse than you think. Especially with my father... He's awfull.'' he said with a sad smile. ''What's with your father?" i asked him. ''He's acting different since my mom left. He only needs me for the money.'' he said. ''Why do you think that?" i had no idea why i kept on asking him about this. It's like i lost the controls and just kept saying what was on my mind. ''I just know'' he said. ''But hey, you just asked me 3 questions in a row, sooooo i can do the same now too.'' he said with an evil smile. ''Okay first question. Why are you always so negative?" he asked. ''Because that's the way i am...'' i said trying not to sound insecure. ''Okay next question is... Do you...''

Adriens pov

''Do you... Like someone?" i asked her. She made a weird face and i started to laugh. ''Like in what kind of way?" she asked. ''Like... Like like.'' (get it??) i said. ''Nah.'' she said, but i knew she was lying. I saw it on the look on her face. "Who is it?" i asked her. "Chat." she whispered. My checks started to heat up. She likes me? That's awesome.. But oh no i like Midnight too. What do i do? "Chat Noir huh? Why him?" i asked her. ''Well, he saved me before... If it wasn't for him i could've been dead. And he sure is pretty cute. His puns are pawesome too.'' she said.
Wow she was the first person i've heard saying they like my puns.
''Do you think he's a good sidekick?" i wondered what her response would be...
''I think he's the perfect partner for ladybug.'' she said. ''She wouldn't last two akumas without him.''
I felt so happy. Finally someone appreciates Chat. ''Do you know about Midnight?" She looked rather nervous when i asked her. The bus stopped and she stepped out without answering my question. I shrugged it off and got out too.

------------------------------------

What's up guys. Here is chapter 5. I'll probably upload 6 too today. Homework is boring so i'll write a little more furr yah. Anyway...

Peace out guys✌🐙