Gains and Loses

"Help! Somebody help!" A faint  voice called out from and collapsed part of the tunnel in the mountain.

"Who's there?" Leon asked, moving rocks carefully, attempting hastily to reach the voice. 

They voice was drowned out by another rockfall in the tunnel, on the other side. Cynder began to help Leon move the rocks. There want eerie noises of  panic from inside the cave-in.

The noises ceased abruptly .Upon reaching the center of the rockfall, they discover a gruesome figure, a red-headed girl who'd been bruised from the cave in. Cynder gasped and put her hand over her mouth. Leon moved to check to see if the girl had a pulse, and began to pull her out, Careful not to crush the figure.

Once the girl was out he checked her pulse once again, he moved to give her CPR. "What're you doing?" Cynder  asked. "Are you gonna do it?" Leon shot a look at her, " He continued to pump his hands on the girl's chest, and checked her pulse, he couldn't feel it. Leon sighed and inched hesitantly towards the girls face, his heart was racing, and his breath began to quicken, C'mon man, this is uncool to do in front of a girl you just met, or maybe shell think i'm a saint for saving another human... He proceeded towards the girls lips, blushing more, his cheeks flared up. Leon finally started to give the girl mouth-to-mouth, the girl's pulse was still faint or nonexistent to him, and he pump her chest a few more times. Attempting repeatedly and hastily to make progress.

The girl was stricken alive, she looked around, rubbing her sore body, "What happened?" The girl asked sitting up.

"You were stuck in the cave in, amazingly you went completely crushed," Leon stated,"We pulled you out and Leon here gave you CPR." Cynder added, rolling her eyes as their gaze met.

The girl sat there, staring at Leon for a few seconds, and then looked up at Cynder.

"...Did he give me mouth-to-mouth?" the girl asked, Cynder saw partial gratefulness, and partial anxiety in the girl's eyes. "Yes, he did." Cynder said, helping the girl up.

"Thank you, Leon." The girl flashed a half-hearted smile and turned towards Cynder. "What's your name?" the girl asked the taller girl, giving her the polite gesture of lending her hand out. "Cynder," She stated, taking the hand and shaking it firmly. "and yours?"

"Emiko," the girl replied.

"I'm Leon," he said, trying to force himself into the conversation. The two girls shot a similar look at him. "We both know that," Cynder said. Leon shrunk back in himself. Why do i try to be a hero? he thought

////////////////////////////////

Time Elapse

////////////////////////////////

The three of them took a look out into the new shaped world, every building on the horizon had been leveld, every tree, and all signs of life have been eradicated from the city. "Amazing" Cynder whispered.

"You think this is amazing? The bombed the whole city! My city... My home..." Leon replied to her, growing depressed. His lower eyes were being filled with tears, something that both girls noticed, he took in a sharp breath and let a tear roll down his cheek, he wiped his eyes and sniffled.

"Are you okay?" Cynder asked, looking back at him. What do i do if he says no? I just met this guy!

"Yes, i'm fine now..." he voiced to her, regaining his bearings.

"Well, in anyway, we need to head out and find shelter." Emiko pronounced.

The others settled their conversation with a look that said 'we'll talk later...'

"what is this we business? We don't even know if it was just us, this could've happened for hundreds to thousands of miles." Leon stated.

"Well, for someone that just saved someone else's life, you sure are stubborn." Emiko replied.

"Would you two knock it off? We DO need to find a shelter, and supplies, afterwards we'll find out if this was just our misfortune." Cynder interrupted them.

Without another word Leon started out towards the barren city, Cynder swayed her head in his direction. Understanding what the motion, Emiko began to follow Leon, and then Cynder began to follow the two of them. I hope i don't get stuck with these two... She thought to herself.

////////////////////////////////////

That's the end of part 2 of the story, sorry if it's confusing, but anyways, vote, and comment what i should work on. Bye-Bye!