Shiniki Pesuto (redone)

>>>>LEON

GENDER:Male

HEIGHT:180cm

Age:19

RANK:Specailist

BACKGROUND:Born and raised in the central heart of America, learned how to overcome fear by using a shoot on sight tactic at an early age.

>>>>CYNDER

GENDER:Female

HEIGHT: 175.43cm

AGE:19 

Rank:N/A

BACKGROUND: Born and raised in the moutains covering the west side of America, Learned how to hunt and fend for herself at an early age, she was headed for college on a train when disaster struck...

 >>>>EMIKO

GENDER:Female

HEIGHT: 162.83cm

AGE:18

RANK:Pivate 1st Class

BACKGROUND:Born in the second largest city in the wheat state, moved to the center most part of this state at the beggining of 6th grade.

The year was 2037, War had broke out against the superpowers of the world, Death, Famine, and Destruction have followed soon after the war started, Governments fell, and the beloved land to these young adults has been laid to ruin, and the militia that sweeps the land ever so often had demanded their services. Though they loyally cling to thing notion of a civiled people, they have been without a stable shelter for three months, without food or water for three days. Their expirences throughout their childhood could mean life or death of one another.