Marquese Chriss

xoxoqnh 
Hope you like it. 😘

Nicky y/l/n was at home, which she shared with her boyfriend, Marquese Chriss of the Phoenix suns. Nicky was waiting for her boyfriend to come home from his game against the Rockets In which the suns lost 125-111.

Marquese wasn't too happy he got home and just wanted some alone time to himself . Marquese walks into the house as he put his bags down, he sees his beautiful girlfriend as she gets up to greet him. " Hey baby"  she says in a enthusiastic tone hugging him " hey Nicky" marquese in a arragvated tone. Nicky could tell that he wasn't happy and the reason  was obvious.

"Nicky, why didn't you come to the game tonight?" He says walking up the stairs toward your shared bedroom. "quese,you know I had to work later than usual",You say to him. You could tell he didn't belive you. You mentally rolled you eyes. You then also walk upstairs and into your bedroom.

Later that night

you were looking for you charger which was on marquese's side of the bed so you reached over and tried to pick it up and you hear " yo, nick, can't you just leave me alone?" You reply " quese, I didn't even say anything to you what's your problem ?" "My problem is, it's like you life revolves around your job and you know I got you. And plus I know you don't work that much." He says
"Marquese, are you really serious? you think I'm cheating don't you?"

"Did I say you were? Is there something you want to tell me ?"
"Marquese,  the reason I work all the time is because I want things on my own and I don't want to be like other NBA girlfriends, who rely on thier boyfriends for everything and I don't even have enough time to cheat, you're the only guy I want and love." You say looking into his eyes. " I apologize, I didn't mean to accuse you of some thing you didn't do.i love you "  he says with a smirk " say it again"  
" what?", he asks " say it again, like you mean it" you say. "I LOVE YOU" , he says louder you smile " I love you too."

Vote, comment,share and request