lonzo ball

I hope you like it, sorry for such the long wait lupedoesit

Lupe p.o.v

I anxiously waited for the draft announcer to say my name. My whole family was excited that I was Living my dream of becoming a professional basketball player. My boyfriend Lonzo looked at me and whispered in my ear. " babe you look nervous,you alright?" He asks me with concern. I look at him and nod. Lonzo places my hand in his and kissed it. A few moments later the announcer began to speak. "The LA Sparks select Lupe y/ln from UCLA." I got out of my seat with excitement and hugged Lonzo. I walked up to the podium and grabbed my hat and went over to the press section.

Since Lonzo has already been drafted to the La Lakers, the press wanted to interview him as well. "So Lupe, you've just become a professional basketball player, how do you feel?" Lupe smiled and replied "I feel good, I am so blessed to be where I am today."

" Lupe we see that you're here today with your boyfriend, Lonzo. How is the relationship going?" Lonzo and I both look at each other and smile but he answers. "It's amazing, we've been dating for four years and we're really happy." After the interview, Lonzo and I met up with our families.

After our families congratulated me, Lonzo pulled me to the side and said he wanted to ask me a serious question. "What do you have to ask me, Zo?" I asked curiously. Lonzo stood in front of me and bent down on one knee. Lonzo looked up at me. " Lupe, I wanted to ask you, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" I could feel my eyes water, I nodded my head. " Lonzo, of course I will" Lonzo put the ring on my finger and placed a kiss on my lips.

 " Lonzo, of course I will" Lonzo put the ring on my finger and placed a kiss on my lips

4 years later

Lonzo and I got married our rookie years and we later on had twins. One boy,Laker  and one girl, Spark. They both have green eyes. Right now Lonzo and I rushed to get our kids ready for my championship game in a couple hours. I was helping Spark while Lonzo was helping Laker. Once they were done we decided to hit the road. In the car, looked at me and said, " good luck on you game tonight babe, win for me" I smile and peck him on his lips " of course I will babe."

Request, vote and share