let it burn- Seth curry

Hi guys I know I've been M. I. A.  But,  since its summertime and I'm out of school I have plenty of time to write, so please request and you can request more than once 😄😃

Recently y/n and her boyfriend,  Seth curry haven't been on the best of terms and they both aren't happy in thier relationship but they continue to fake it. Y/n has her heart set on leaving her boyfriend of 4 years but she loves him, but she also knows she needs to let it go. One day Seth comes home from practice and sees y/n packing her up all of her things.  "You're leaving? " Seth asks suprised to see his girlfriend leaving with out mentioning anything to him.  Y/n sighs "look, Seth we both know that we feel apart months ago,  I still love you,but I can't just can stay in this relationship acting like I'm in love, I'm sorry" y/n says while picking her bags the floor. Seth knew this was the truth and decided sometimes you just gotta let it burn.  He replies to y/n's confession telling her he understands and think its best they seprate and move on. Before she leaves he Hugs her and kisses her head.y/n walks trough the front door and gets into her car then she realizes she left Seth's house key on her keychain she takes it off and quickly takes it inside seth's house to return it. Before finally leaveing out the door she says, " I love you, seth" there was a pause then her now ex-boyfriend says, "I love you too, y/n" y/n smiles and then walks out the door.

Thanks for reading,  just something quick,  since I haven't been on here, I hope you guys like it and feel free to give feedback

Vote, comment, share, and request
Thanks 😚