Dejouonte Murray

I hope you like it 😘, eastcst

Destiny just got done with making breakfast for her boyfriend of 4 years dejounte Murray. Today was his birthday,and destiny wanted to suprise him with a lot of gifts. She slowly creeped in to the bedroom they shared and crawled next to him.

"Happy birthday" she semi yells. Dejounte slowly wakes up out of his sleep. "Thanks,  babe" he says yawing and stretching. Dejounte placed a kiss on her lips."look babe I made you breakfast."she says handing him the tray with the food on it.

About thirty minutes later Dejounte finished his food and said. "Dang, babe I swear your cooking is the best." Destiny blushed " thanks babe I try. " she says. Destiny takes the tray in the kitchen and then comes back into the room. "Babe get up I have a busy day planned for us and plus I have a suprise for you."Dejounte smiles and begins to get ready for the day.

They first go to the mall and the first place they stop is the Nike store. Dejounte begins to look at some shoes and asks for Destiny's opinion on them. "Hey babe what do you think about these? "

Destiny nodded her head and replied
"Babe, I should get some too. " after making thier purchase the couple decided to go to the arcade. After playing multiple video games the couple went to the basketball shoot.

"Let's make a bet." Dejounte says.  Destiny nodded in agreement. "Who ever looses has to buy dinner." He says " I was gonna buy it anyway,  because it's your birthday. " Destiny laughs. "Well, if you win, it's on me."
He says starting the game. They began to shoot shot after shot until the timer stopped.

Destiny won. "Congrats, babe." Dejounte says kissing her on the cheek. The sun began to set. " oh, I almost forgot your suprise!" Dejounte follows destiny to her car,  she then tells Dejounte to put on a blind fold on as she drives  to thier destination.

After about 30 minutes Destiny arrives at the arena where J. Cole was preforming. She leads a blind Dejounte pass the ticket booth and into the concert. Music begins to play "why is it so loud?" he yells.  Suddenly the beat of "Neighbors" began to play

"Take you blind fold off, babe." She finally says to him. Once Dejounte took the blind fold off,  his eyes widened. He shakes his head. "Babe, you really bought me a J. Cole concert... I love you so much." He says huuging her. " you know you're the best girlfriend ever,right? " he says kissing her on the cheek.

After the concert, they went to a hotel which Destiny decorated. As they walk In Dejounte says "Babe, this is nice."

They both fell tiredly on the bed

They both fell tiredly on the bed. Destiny looks over to Dejounte. " babe, you wanna order room service?" She asks "of course he replies. "OK, I'll call" before she could, Dejounte kisses her and says, "Thanks for making this my  best birthday ever." Destiny blushes and kisses him back "you're welcome babe" she says similing.

Sorry that I've been M.I.A for a couple months, highschool has been keeping me busy.  If you have requested an imagine I have not forgot about it and will try to publish it as soon as possible thanks

Vote,comment, request.