Dejounte Murray

reese99 I hope you like it

Reese sets up her camera on her tri-pod to record a prank on her boyfriend, Dejounte Murray. She placed her camera under her TV in the living room in thier apartment and look at the time. Dejounte gets home around 4:30 and it was 4:21, she was planning to do the "Hickey" prank on him, she already and colored the marks on her neck(which was really crayola marker) and she tried to act as Normal as possible.

A few moments pass and she heard the front door opening, she quickly got into place.

She heard Dejounte's voice "hey, babe, I'm home" she quickly walks into the living room where he was and gives him a hug and a quick peck on the lips."Hey, babe,how was your day?" She says sitting on the couch watching TV. She looked over to dejounte and saw him intensely thinking about something and then he dropped his bags on the floor.

"Reese,babe,can you come here?" reese gets up and walks to where he was. "Yeah?" He looks at her then chuckles "Reese, what is that on your neck?" he says trying to get a sense of what's going on."What are you talking about?",she says acting as if she has no idea what he's talking about."you know what I'm talking about, that purple mark on your neck" he says getting more upset as the seconds go by. " oh that's nothing" she says trying to cover up her neck. "Stop playing" he says grabbing his Keys off of the table.

"I'm being serious" she says in a calm tone. "Reese,babe.. This better be a prank because if not I swear-"  resse cuts him off " I'm not playing" she says trying to hold back her laughter

"I'm done" Dejounte says while going to the front door of the apartment and walks out. Reese watches him walk down the hallway. Then she runs back into the living room and grabs the camera. She trys to catch up with him. "Dejounte!" She says down the hallway running to catch up with him "reese ,leave me alone" he says trying to get her to distance away from him. She finally catches up with him and starts laughing she grabs him and he turns around.

"Djounte ..look at the camera" he looks at her and rolls his eyes " let me quess,its a prank." He says in a annoyed tone. "yeah,it's a prank" reese says while continuing to laugh,  she then rubs her neck to show him that it was just marker, after an upset Dejounte returns to the apartment.        "Bye,guys...new video next week stay tuned until then bye." Before reese could turn off the camera Dejounte has some words for her subscribers that's ok though because next week I'm pranking her back." He says laughing.

Vote, comment,request, share
Thanks 😘