eighteen || real life + instagram

may 28th 2023
__________

askia pulled her coat on, before exiting the airport to get a taxi home.

she stood for a moment, scanning the area before her eyes landed on chris, standing beside his car.

she grinned and sped over to him, throwing her arms around him, and kissing his cheek.

"i missed you so much!" she squealed, letting go.

"i missed you more," he smiled, kissing her before grabbing her suitcase to load it into the car.

askia climbed into the passenger seat and smiled happily.

"you hungry?" chris asked, getting in the car.

she shook her head.

"no i'm good," she yawned. "i can't believe you came to get me! it's so late!" she exclaimed.

"exactly! it's late! i didn't want you stood in the cold at 2am!" he placed his hand on her leg, and she picked it up, holding it in her own.

"plus it means i get more time with you before i go to work tomorrow!" he smiled.
__________

"where's dodger?" askia asked, pulling on her pjs.

"he's still with liz!" he called from the kitchen. "i didn't get chance to pick him up yet! she's dropping him over tomorrow!"

"ok!" she called back, falling into bed. the jet lag was killing her.

she pulled the covers to her chin and sighed.

"you comfy there?" chris chuckled, walking into the bedroom, and turning the light off.

she groaned, and he laughed, before climbing in beside her.

__________

"ok so i'll be back at 5, and liz will be here 3ish," chris mumbled, his mouth full of food.

"ok!" she laughed, handing him a napkin.

he wiped his face, and finished his coffee, before standing up.

"alright, i'm off," he smiled, kissing her cheek.

she yawned, and smiled back at him.

"i'll see you later! don't nap! it'll make the jet lag worse!"

__________

askia was almost asleep when liz knocked at the door.

she stood up and slumped over to the door before pulling it open.

"hey!" elizabeth smiled, wrapping her arms around askia, and handing her dodger's leash.

"i'd love to stay and chat but i have to get to an audition! i'll call you later!" she grinned, hugging askia again, before rushing away.

"what the fuck just happened?" askia mumbled at dodger.

he whined.

"c'mon boy lets nap,"

__________

chrisevans: "i'm not napping i was just blinking," askia-0 jet lag-1tagged; askiaevans98,639 likes | 826 comments

tagged; askiaevans
98,639 likes | 826 comments

__________

a/n;
if you didn't see it already i started a new story called pink skies! it's a tom holland social media fic and i'm really excited about it!!
go check it out on my profile now! 💥