Ch.23

It has been 2 weeks since Mario got here and we are all closer than ever! Mario and Weston are super close, together they're #Meston and all their supporters love it! I have supporters too, but not nearly as much as them. We are all like on big family! Oh! I have an idea Ima make everyone something.

Mario: Brother (Duhh)
Jacob: Best Friend Brother
Weston: Best Friend
Mark: Bestie 

Yeah good for now. Anyway enough with the daydreaming. 

"Jacob!" I wine.

"Ugh what now?" He asks rolling his eyes and laughing.

"You don't love me!" I say dramatically falling onto the bed.

"Yes I do!" He says sitting by me.

"It hurts."

"Period?"

"Yep."

"Oh no! I'll go get you some stuff from the store." Jacob says standing up.

"No lay down with me bubs!" I say pulling him back down.

"What about the stuff?" He asks.

"MARIO!" I yell super loud.

He comes running downstairs in a hurry. 

"I need you to go to the store and get me stuff." I say.

"You get it!" He yells walking out. I get sad and tear up. Ugh! Why do I get like this?

"Mario!" Jacob yells. Mario walks back in and sees me.

"Awe I'm sorry!" He says hugging me. He turns his head to Jacob and whispers, "Period?" 
Jacob nods his head and Mario walks out of the room and goes to his car. 

"You know he didn't mean to sound mean when he yelled?" Jacob said.

"Yeah. I can't control myself, like I'll act stupid and cry about nothing and I just think to myself 'what am I doing?' " I explain to Jacob.

"Well you'll be okay. Hey! Mario's birthday is coming up!" Jacob says happily.

"Oh yeah!" 

I grab my phone and make a groupchat with Mark and Weston.

Me: Heyy!
Me: MY favorite Boys!
Me: Hurry it's an emergancy!!
Me: It hurts!! Help!!

Mark: WHAT!?
Weston: WHATS HAPPENING LILLY????

Me: Nothin' you wouldn't answer me so I had to get your attention.

Mark: OMG

Weston: I h8 u m8

Me: Mario's birthday is soon! Let's meet up soon and discuss?

Weston: ok

Mark: ok

We decide on a date and it's tomorrow. 

*Blake's Pov* <> Never saw that coming did ya?

Lilly took them all! She made the Rowlands turn on me even though she doesn't hang out with them, and she stole Mark and Jacob! All I did was take her stupid diary! She's gonna pay for this! And I know just how to do it.

I call Justin and Julie and tell them all I know about Lilly. We have all been mad at her and I'm 99% sure they'll help me hurt her! We all decide to take turns watching her to see when she's alone. When she's alone. That's when we'll go for it. Oh she's going to be shocked to see us. She's just lucky I don't know where he dad is.