Chapter 10

Brothers House

After I had left my meeting with Mr. Still I  was feeling real good because all those things that he said were true.

I was ready to get home to my daughter ,Cause DJ has something planned for us tonight. We're going out for dinner, but I don't know where.It seem like DJ knew I was thinking about him because right when I said I wish he call the phone rang!

"Baby I'm so glad that you called me I have been waiting on your call all day long." He said in a very sexy voice

Well, baby I just wanted to wait until you get off work so I can talk to you.I wanted to tell him, "It ain't like he hasn't called me before "So this ain't no different.

"So are were are we going tonight?"

"I don't care how many times you ask me" I'm still not going to tell you.Just know you and "Baby Girl " are going to Love it.

I can't wait so baby I will see you at eight.I hung up from him and headed straight for  my brothers house. I got a text saying that him and his wife needed to talk to me about Corey.I guess he went home and my brother "Maybe his wife had something to say"That hoe always have Shit to say.

I really can't wait until we spend our date together with my daughter.I could'nt do nothing but think about where he was taking us.

I went over my brothers house after work because he said he has to talk to me.He probably wanted to talk about Corey staying over my house. I finally got to my his house I got out my car very slowly because I really didn't want to get out but I know that I had to go get mommy's little angel. I mean I came here to talk about Corey not to hear some fucking family drama.

I went into the house and sat down on the couch. "Well you guys called me here for something! " I really don't have the time.

All my brother could do was look at me and give me a hug and started laughing.Then his bitch ass wife walked in from the kitchen."Well ,you already know why you're here Brandi" I said under my breath "Man look what the cat drug in, The witch finally got off her broom and came in for a landing. "

I really don't get alone with my brothers wife it's because she act's fake and thinks that the world revolves around her, Oh I forgot stuck up too.She gots everything.all fucked up. She folded her arms and rolled her eyes at me, I know one she got one more time I don't want any drama in my house.

She started speak first, "Well we have a problem with our son staying at your house.

Look,Amy I don't see the problem!

"It has to come to my attention that you let him do anything at your house "

I looked at my brother and he wasn't saying a word and I just knew it was all her.

First of all I don't let him do anything, second it's my house and why the hell are you worrying about what goes on at my place?

All she did was suck her teeth.How could you let a old man stay with you.

He goes to school and when I do need a babysitter when I go out.He picks Nevaeh up from school when I don't have the time.He's great and he do help out around the house and plus he has a job and car too."So it's not like he's sitting around the house doing shit".

So you're really going to just let him stay? Brandi he’s still a child and I don't think that you are getting that through your head.

He's been staying with me for this long and ain't shit happen yet.I just wanted to slap the shit out of her ass.

Brandi I really don't like how you are talking to me with disrespect because I didn't do anything to you. I looked her up and down and said yes you did you pissed me off. So right now you are going to have to deal with my attitude problem!! she looked at me crazy and said "I don't have to deal with nothing because I have some for you that will hush your ass up".