Chapter 11

Saturday Night 

~Brandi P.O.V~

I been waiting for him for likely three hour's As I'm sitting outside on the porch swing I couldn't do nothing but get even more mad cause he does this shit all the time.Then he finally showed up at 11, I was so mad at him how could he do this to me again. 

DJ!! You're three hour's late you know. 

"Man Brandi " Not this shit again.You know I got two damn jobs.One so happens calls for me to put in more work.Everything is not always going to go my way.

He came and sat next to me on the swing. 

"LOOK I'M SORRY " But I'm not going to change my lifestyle just to fit your needs.

I grabbed his hand "I don't want you to change " it's just that Im always last to anything.You always say I'll be there in 30 minutes and when I call you,you're still at home. Im last to your partners, when I want to spend time with you "you're too busy for me" .Even when you'e just sitting at home making plays you never want to chill or anything.Maybe DJ Im not the right girl for you.

He looked at me in the eye's "You're the perfect girl for me" it's just that I promise I'll try to be more there for you. I looked at him with sadness in my eyes, but even though apart of me don't believe him all I could do was say "Okay DJ" and we headed out to the park.

I decided to go somewhere close and I didn't want to go to far because I was still mad at him.

************************

We pulled up to the park and I didn't realize so many people were at the park after a certain time.I think he could tell that I was a little scared.

He lifted up his shirt to reveal his abs,but also he had a gun on him."Don't worry Baby I stay strapped "Ain't shit finna happen to you especially while you're with me. Ain't no nigga that motherfucking stupid to try me.

"I will hope so" I need my life. 

So we got out the car and started walking around.

"I never seen so many people here in my life" Well probably cause I don't come out here. 

He looked at me "Well I use to come out here all the time to make some plays and too do some more thing's. 

I almost slapped him "So you brought me to a park where you use to fuck at? "

Naw it ain't even like that,I stopped and folded my arms.So what is it like than Deion? He came over to me and grabbed me and pulled me over towards him. 

"Brandi" I haven't did that shit in years, I was a young nigga when I did that and I don't plan on doing it anytime soon.I wanted to believe him, but knowing DJ all I can say is okay.I know one thing it didn't stop him from making plays. People just coming up to him.I was really scared cause most of these people looked like they were on some more shit.If he didn't have that gun on him I would of been more scared. Especially when he had to pull the gun out on one of them. He told me to stand behind him, I don't know if I was more scared of him with the gun or the fact that he could kill someone. "I'm sure he has killed people before ".

As we walked around the park for hours just talking and playing like little kid's.I couldn't stay mad at him anymore.I even jumped on his back a couple of time.Time do go by when you're having fun.We went back to the car and I just started kissed on him.

"How about you show me the things you use to do at the park! "He looked at me and lick his thick juicy lips."Oh!! are you down for that? 

I kissed him again and said "HELL YEAH "I always wanted to try something new and this will be something new for me."Cause if he likes it,I Love it.

~ DJ P.O.V ~

"I can't believe this girl really wants to have sex at park "I mean she's a good girl,this is so not her. She's staring to change and I think I like this new Brandi. 

"Are you sure you ready to do this? "

"Oh,I never been so sure in my life"she said to me.

Okay, let's get to it..........I pulled her to the backseat with me and she climbed on top of me. 

"DJ come on let's do it "

"You're not worried about getting caught"?

She kissed and sucked on my neck some more. "Im not worried about getting caught " When I'm with you I don't have no worries. 

"You were just all on my case cause I came to this park when I was young fucking "No all of a sudden you wanna fuck ?

Hey………...... I know how I was earlier, but  Im willing to except the pass.I did something's that Im not proud of too.

As she rubbed on my hard dick and I loved every bit of it. So I just start taking control. I'm glad we were in the truck where we have more room. Cause a Nigga like me needs room. 

(Brandi Talking To Herself ) 

You know when I first met DJ I was scared and shy but now I'm ready to didn't any and everything with him.I want to take risks with him and if I was going to do it,"It's now or never" and the time is Now!!! 

~Back To DJ ~

It's a first time for everything and I just want to fuck the shit out of this girl until she screams my name over and over again.I thought that she was a girl that does everything by the book .But I guess Im wrong about her.

"I took her shirt off and bra and started sucking on her huge nipples. Boy I loved feeling on her and ass.Then I just start fucking her right there in the park. "Hell she said she wasn't worried about getting caught and always wanted to try something new ".We fucked in that car for like an hour until my partner Stiles called me and said we had to be somewhere. I got up fast because I had to make my money.I mean I Love fucking Brandi and all but shid can't nobody mess with me when Im making my money.So I took Brandi home ASAP and met with Stiles at our spot.

...............................................................

Chapter 11 I'm kinda of shaky about it I don't know how good it is.

So comment vote please and please comment.Just want to know what you think.

Because Chapter 11 really happen to me, and like I said about this book half of the story is going to be true and about my life.