Introduction

My name is Brandi Jones and I'm a 24 years old living in Birmingham al.I'm a very decent looking young woman if I do say so myself,I'm not thick but I'm not skinny either I have some meat on my bones.Enough to get a guys attention half of the time.I'm darkskin,nice long brown hair and darkbrown eyes Im also short 5'2 and that what makes me more attractive, charming, smart and talented.I have my own three bedroom apartment and car.I had to get my own once I got pregnant with my now 7 year old daughter name Nevaeh her father and I came up with her name.

My first apartment was small enough for me, my child and my man at the time.We were together for the first year of her life but things change,once a baby comes into the picture.He always wanted to stay out late go out and party with his friends and "clam that I only thought about school and the baby " of course I'm going to think about school and especially our daughter cause she's was important in both our lives when we we together.But we're not together anymore "Thank God ". But we manage to be the best parents that we can be.

At first I thought that I wasn't going to be able to go to school because I was pregnant,But I did it anyway I went to Miles College and got my degree in law.Also I met a lot of friends there and plenty of cute guys. School was good and bad but im glad that I graduate and now I'm a Criminal defense attorney for Stephen Strickland Law.My parents were pretty mad that the fact that I was pregnant,going to school while pregnant and on top of that me and Justin were living together.But they were even madder when I didn't decide not join the family business and sale real estate with them.I mean its a very good business,I'm sorry but Brandi had her own dreams.

Even though work has been kinda slow for me because I'm so young in the game and on top of that did I mention I just started working but I still manage to do my best.I knew one day that I was going to be working a big time cases one day I know.

****

I really didn't feel like getting up that morning,I was tired aj s fuck my whole body is tired.Mainly because I had to get my daughter up at 6:30 ㏂ get her breakfast and then turn around and lunch ready. This was a lot of work just for this one person.

It's hard getting my daughter up for school because she's exactly another version of me and her father put into one.My mom says it's payback from what I did when I was a child.Because I was bad had a smart mouth, "Well I still do kinda have one".

But I feed her breakfast and got her dressed on to school and time."Thank God cause we were almost late.I try to get her to school on time cause her school doesn't play about anything.

"Bye mommy" she said with a huge smile on her face. She always said mommy like a proper little white girl.I loved it anyway cause it makes me smile more.

"Bye sweetheart "

Love you mommy.

Love you too.Oh,Nevaeh your daddy will be picking you up today.She looked at me crazy as she was getting out the car.

Hey, little girl don't look like that.He wanted to spend so time with you so he asked can he pick you up and I said "Yeah".she put on a fake smile and said okay mommy and closed the door.

She ran over to some of her friends and walked into the building.I left her school with coffee in one hand so I could head on to work and start my day.

****

When I got to the office I saw my girl Samantha, we've been cool ever since I started working here.Plus she helps me out a lot here. I do need the help being a criminal defense attorney isn't easy.it's a lot of hard work.

"Hey Girl "

Now Samantha 27 gorgeous smart big boobs and ass and I have to admit I was a little jealous of her when I first got her, because she's a very career minded lawyer with extremely cynical views on everything. But we got close and I'm glad we did because she's just as motivated as I am and as two woman we both know what we want.