Chapter 13

~ Brandi P.O.V ~

DJ:Hey boo

Me:Hey boo

DJ: Wyd 

Me: Nun watching this movie on tv with

DJ:Hey boo

Me:Hey boo

DJ: Wyd 

Me: Nun watching this movie on tv with my baby.Wyd 

DJ: Oh,I thought I was your baby? 

Me:Lol, naw your my bae that's totally different. 

DJ:Oh iight tell me sum 

DJ:But ian doing nun,just thinking about u

Me:Awww,You been on my mind all day baby

DJ:Awwww how Sweet 

Me:What you're not at work I'm surprised 

DJ:Girl,don't play with me you already kno I'm not at that damn job I'm busy working at my other one.

Me:Oh ok 

DJ:I miss you so much

Me:Boy please 

DJ:I'm serious I do miss you don't you miss me?? 

Me:Awwww baby I miss you too

Next thing I know there was a knock on the door.

I jumped up and gave him a huge hug and kiss Wow!! What are you doing here? "He was looking too good. He had on his black skullcap that said Gold on it a plain white tshirt with black basketball shorts and those new 12s that just came out.Damn he looked good,I could see a dick print. 

He pulled me closer to him and grabbed me by the waist"Hey, bae I just decided to pop up on your ass "

"Well I'm glad ian have my other man over here! "

He kissed me again if you did have another nigga over here that nigga would be fucked up,I shot a nigga before more than once and you already know I ain't afraid to do it again

"Yes baby I know that"But I'm all yours nobody else's. 

Yeah, let's keep it that way as he smacked me on the ass.

"What's up Nee -Nee, "she ran and jumped into his arms."Hey Deion!! "What's up do you wanna come with me and your mom today? 

"I would like to,but I have plans with Corey. He's taking me with him to his girlfriend cousin birthday party today. "Yeah, sweety I totally forgot and it's right here on the calendar. "He put her down and she went into the kitchen to fix her some water. 

"Well I guess it will just be me and you baby"Yeah I guess it is.I'm wondering where is this man going to take me.Now I want you to go upstairs and put on something nice so we can head out when they leave.

Then my nephew Corey came downstairs.

"Hey,what's up DJ "

"Shit my nigga, maybe you should come do some real work for a me one day"

"You know damn well,my Aunt B will kill me "

"Yeah she will beat the black off yo ass"I just hurry up and said You damn right, I can't have that shit in my house."Well B I wouldn't want him to sell drugs I already know it's not good for him,But I'll will want him to help out with the money, help count it "help out a little with my production sells. Cause Stiles said we can't be having these hoes around our money we don't trust them."Why would you having woman counting your money and I'm sure you guys have most of y'all money in the bank "Y'all just don't keep a whole lot of money laying around in that house.He looked at me "of course not Brandi, that's stupid as fuck that's the quickest way to get rob. "So what do you say to my offer Corey? All he did was look at me as if I was gonna say hell naw and he didn't want to say shit to DJ.I didn't want to say nothing cause I didn't want Corey to work in that kind of business, but I know he needs the extra money. "Yes,my answer to what DJ asked you is yes"Corey ran over to me and kissed me on the cheek."You're welcome Corey "I just know my man will take care of you that's all. "So baby where are you taking me? "Oh I'm going to be taking you somewhere real nice you're going to love it.So go put on something nice so we can get out of here.We all headed out the door at the same time.We pulled up to this huge jewelry store and I looked over at him and kissed him.When we walked into the store he said you can pick whatever you want cause I'm buying.This was his first time taking me to the jewelry store heck I didn't know what to chose.