Chapter 17

I called D.J because it was his birthday and for one I got him something like month's ago before we had broken up.I know I didn't have to get cute for him,but I just had to show him exactly what he's missing. He knows he lost something good. Hey like Lyfe Jennings said " When you got something good you should hold on to it".

It was around 6:45 when he pulled up at my house. Even tho I look out the window and heard his loud ass music when he pulled up I still let him call and tell me to come outside.I still had that same ole ringtone for him,I guess I haven't changed it or completely deleted his number out my phone yet.

All I could hear was Every little thing you do got me feeling some type of way (way)

"Hey B"

"What's Up D.J"

"Nun, just pulled up outside"

"Yea,I know I heard your loud ass music. But Okay give me like 5 minutes and I'll be right out."

"K "

I had to freshen up like spray a little perfume on me to smell good cause I know he's gonna want a hug. He may try to touch my booty while he's giving me a hug.Then we'll be like Scrappy and Erica flirting with each other on the low.I had to look good tho,

I got his present out the closet and headed outside.He was sitting on the porch looking damn good I tried to say it in my head.But I messed up and said it out loud "Damn his ass looks good ".He couldn't stop smiling like a damn cheshire cat was smiling from ear to ear.

I held my head down and walked up to me and gave me a hug and moved my hair out my face.

"You look good B, as always"

"Thank You D.J "

Now I was the one that was smiling from ear to ear.

As we sat down on the swing. Hey, you know that you could of took this stuff back you didn't have to keep it.

You know I did think about that, but just because we are broken up doesn't mean anything. I got this for you and I wanted to give it to you.

He looked at me licking his lips, that's nice of you B. see that's why I like you.you're not a bad person at all.Hell ion think you have any bad bones in your body. He turned away and said well except when you beat my ass and ole girl ass.I couldn't do nothing but laugh at him.

"Well here's your gift boo"He opened it and smiled.Wow thanks for the Nike slides I really need these hoes.A nigga feet be killing him.Thanks for the watch and Cologne too boo."I mean B !"

Yea,I know that's why I went for the soft kind I know how your feet be killing you.See you know me better than any other person.

Thanks B you the only other woman that really knows me.

"Yeah " but I thought I knew you tho. Things change and especially people change.

"Sorry " as he gave me a hug. I didn't wanna hug him cause I could feel all these emotions building up. It felt like I wanted to cry but I couldn't I guess I cried my last tears for him.

But that's when it happen he kissed me,I was in shock mode for like 10 minutes. I slapped him and then I kissed him.I don't know what came over me but I wanted him just as bad as he wanted me.But I couldn't think about that right now

I think it's best if you leave Dj, why B why I gotta go?

Nigga what you mean why you gotta go!!!! as he sat there with a blank look on his face.

We just kissed,we don't need to be kissing touching none of that shit D.J.We're done we're over and done. What we  suppose to do go in the house and chill and think everything is okay with us just by kissing.

Hell nawl, it don't work like that boo boo.

"Well yeah " I guess I'll go now B cause you on some mo shit and ian got time for that shit.

An hour later I took me a long ass hot shower just to clear my head.Boy did that shower feel good I got to wash my hair. I thought it cleared my head but I guess this was telling me I still have feelings for D.j. Hell I can't even get that kiss out of my head.