Chapter 18 (Hours Later)

After my long hot shower I put my hair in a messy ponytail and the grabbed  my bed clothes which was one of D.j old T-shirt gave me,he let me have it after I wore it to bed so many times.He let me have it cause he said I looked sexy in it. Then I'll start singing and dancing

T-shirt & my panties on

(just how you like it)

T-shirt & my panties on

(waiting for you)

T-shirt & my panties on

(you can't deny it)

T-shirt & my panties, got my T-shirt & my panties on

"Hey !!! if you think i look good with it on just wait until you see me with it off" that always got him in the mood.I still wore it to bed every night.

So I'm at home all alone Nevaeh gone with her grandparents and lord knows when my nephew will be back home with his friends.I went downstairs so I could watch me some movies.All I could do was eat some oreo cookies and ice cream.My two most favorite things to eat when I have a lot of stuff on my mind.

As my movie started to get good there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?? " I said in a very mad voice. I just hate when motherfuckers beat on my damn door like they are the police. Then they started ringing the doorbell.

"Look Who The Fuck Is It!!! " I mean I was real pissed off.

Hey B, It's me. "Can you please come open the door?"

I really didn't want to open the door but I did I’ve told myself to stop caring, yet my heart does the opposite and cares.An I kind of knew that I'll be letting him in my heart again.

Hey D.J

Hey B, What's Up

"Don't you think it's kind of late for you to be coming over someone's house ?"

"It's only 9:45 how on earth is that late? "Damn,you look good and I see you got on my favorite shirt.

"I don't know, but I bet you came over to talk about that kiss. "

Yes,I'm here to talk about it. Why the hell did it happen?? He sat on the couch and then I went to sit down next to him.

First before we get to talking about the kiss can you go put some pants on ,cause I can't even concrete. You got my mind going a place it really doesn't need to go.

He did have a point cause everytime I had that shirt on it turn him all the way one and I could see his friend wanting to come out and play.Even tho I could see it his dick was the futherest thing from my mind.

I came downstairs ten minutes later.So, what's up D.J?? Why did you kiss me??

"Why did you kiss me back?? "I really don't know to be honest with you.

I'm just shocked about it B.I love you B, But the thing I did to you ,you didn't deserve that shit at all.I was stupid, drunk and didn't know what I had.

"You know some men don't realize when they got a good woman until she's gone.

I feel like he's only saying these things to get back right with me.

I'm one of those assholes as he held his head down and it almost seem like he was crying.

"Yeah, you right you were such a asshole" I went over to him and held his head up and held his hands "Hey!!! you were my asshole.I then got up and start walking around the living room.I don't know what I've done to make you do that to me.I guess I should of known because the way you been acting.

Yeah,I was a complete fuck nigga and I wasn't treating you right. I did you so motherfucking wrong. B I never been in a relationship so deep before that I didn't know how to feel. I fucked up bad and I lost the best woman to ever walk in my life.

I really couldn't image him doing anything like this. I could remember him being hard all the time and never a man to express his feelings like this.

"Come over and sit by me B"  I sat by him and I could barley look him in the eyes.

Look I'm so fucking sorry, as he pulled me closer to him we kissed. That kiss was so passionate that we both stopped and looked at each other.

"What Do We Do Now ???"

I guess we can let this play out and see what we wanna do.But he said "Well for right now you can just sit here next to me B and let me hold you close.Cause I wanna hold you down this time and never let you go.

All I could do was cry and he kissed me and wiped away my tears.

"I never wanna make you cry again baby "All I wanna do is make you happy.

We just laid there cause I really missed his touch. Hey!!  I had forgot all about Jonathan. But I knew I was gonna have to tell him, well tell both of them something sooner or later.But think it could wait, right now D.J is on my mind. We laid on the sofa until the we hours in the morning.