"angel wank"

chapter four is here oh my
it'll be really short too rip
I'm writing this in a car stop looking at your screen that way
SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET INTERESTING PACK SOME SNACKS KIDDOS [TOTALLY DOESNT MEAN FRANKLIN IS MAKJNG A COMEBACK]

Gerard could only stare at the paper in shock, knowing what he would have to face.

---

"So I guess it is your little friend." Mikey added, breaking the stunned silence.

Gerard knew what had trashed his brothers room from the start. He knew it from the second he stepped into the room. But to actually feel its presence was a completely different story. To feel it's eyes burning holes into your skin is a completely different fucking story.

"Mikey?" Gerard glared at the note in his hand, not even making eye contact with his brother.

"What?" Mikey responded, looking as if he wasn't phased my the current situation at all. A smile was even plastered on his stupid fucking face.

"I get that you're not scared of anything and super manly, but right now is not the time for your witty, exhausting desperation. So grow the hell up and give me your holy water before I lose my shit on you." Gerard snapped, making his younger brothers smile fade into a frown.

The two didn't speak as Mikey passed the holy water. He would typically joke around and call it angel wank, but it wasn't the right time for jokes and fun. Demons weren't really a laughing matter. [I am unholy what time does church start]

Gerard unscrewed the lid, tilting the bottle to its side. Drops of water dripped into the hot spot in which the entity had left his note.

"Should I go get the salt? I think grandma has it." Mikey asked. His older brother shook his head no, trying not to mess up the agonizingly slow process of purifying the spot.

Minutes had passed until Gerard was done. Mikey was relieved to hear his brothers voice again, even if it was his stern-hard ass voice. [I am a w h o r e for italics]

"Don't touch this spot unless I say so. You probably shouldn't sleep in here for awhile. I think if we cleansed your clothes and necessities you'll be able to use them," Gerard paused for a second, eyeing the 4:00 AM scribbles on the ceiling. "We'll start purifications in the morning, I guess." he finished.

Gerard was always the one to take charge. Mikey was just too messy and unorganized. He proved that during the shadow people case when he showed up two hours after the investigations had started.

"That really sounds like a blast, but wouldn't it make sense to start at 4:00 AM?" Mikey questioned, cocking his head to the side.

"No, we're not even sure what 4:00 AM
means yet. It wouldn't make sense to dive into something we know little about." Gerard stalked off into the hallway, his younger brother following behind.

"Why can't you just use your powers?"
Mikey asked his one thousandth question, earning a loud groan from Gerard.

"For the last time, we haven't practiced that ability yet. It could backfire and put all of us in danger."

The two stopped at Gerard's bedroom door.

"What're you doing?" Mikey furrowed his brows.