"dripdropdrip"

THIS IS SHORT. hey guys thank you for waiting for so long! this isn't the BEST chapter but it's been awhile since I've written anything so give me a break. speaking of breaks, I'm so sorry for leaving yall for so long. I went on a Depression BreakTM but I'm all better now! expect more updates and maybe even more books coming out! Love you! Yes. You. Specifically. 

"Angel wank won't get rid of me, sugar." And with that said, Gerard's heart dropped.

---

Gerard gasped as he reached for the small bottle of holy water on his nightstand. Before he could even unscrew the cap, his body was flung against the wall, a loud "thump" resonating throughout the house.

"A simple hello would have been nice." The demon chuckled, stepping closer to the groaning boy on the floor.

Gerard looked up with wide eyes. A witty comeback was no where to be found as he frantically scooted away. Fuck.

---

Mikey
Five Minutes Ago 
I love how it's never Gerard that gets his privacy invaded. It's always me. Why do all the evil creatures in this world love my bedroom so much? What's so special about MY room? I know I'm irresistible to all species but that doesn't mean I don't deserve privacy. I wouldn't have any problem with a succubus stepping in every now and then, I just can't do this whole "hey Mikey there's a three headed wendigo staying in your room right now hope you don't mind" thing every god damn month. Last month it was a ghoul, and now it's a demon. A fucking demon. What's next? The devil himself? Note that this is all happening where I jerk off, eat day old burritos, and sleep. At least I do stuff in my room. All Gee ever does is write in that stupid fucking journal and cry. He doesn't need it as much as I do. It would make WAY more sense if the demons or whatever slept in there. 

"Do you want creamer?" Grandma shouted from the kitchen, breaking the relaxed silence.

"No! Just leave it as it is!" I replied before I sunk further into the couch.

My eyes scanned the peeling wallpaper by the stairs. Anything to look at would've been good enough to distract me from the increasing pounding in my head. Sadly enough, it continued to grow as I waited for the well needed coffee.

"I need a fuckin' cigarette." I patted my pockets until I found the familiar box. My hands trembled as I flipped the top open. Nothing, and I mean nothing, is better than smoking a  cigarette after being evicted from your own room. Actually, Pete from school is better than any cigarette... /HHAHSH/

I scooted towards the lit /💯💦/ candle to my left. The flame flickered as the end of my cigarette met with it's auburn tip.

"Sorry for the wait, that damn coffee machine needs to be replaced." Grandma apologized before setting the lavender Sailor Moon mug on the coffee table.

"Michael!" She gasped as she grabbed my cigarette and threw it into the flower vase. A quiet hiss came from the daisies.

"What the hell! Why did you do that?" I snapped.

"You know how I feel about smoking in the house, Michael! Or smoking at all!"

"You let Gee smoke! Also, I thought that everyone knew by now that my name is Mikey, not Michael." My eyes rolled to the back of my head. Oh right, Gerard is the favorite.

She shook her head as she sat down in the rocking chair across from me.

"You have your grandpa's attitude." Grandma muttered.