Prologue-Meeting Peers

3rd P.O.V:
In the distant future of 2138, the Earth has darkened. By what exactly? We don’t truly know, but we know it started with a virus. A virus that spread in 2124 which infected over 3.2 million people. Oh look, here comes an infected now. This young man, only 23, was infected recently. He is named Peers and is not used to being infected and the things that come with it. His main problem with it, people keep running away from him out of fear. After having this done for almost a year he grows lonely and hopeless. That is until he met Alice. One fateful morning, as he was making his morning stroll on 3rd Avenue he saw the graceful Alice. Not wanting to scare her he hid behind a bush and just watched. That is until Alice heard a noise.

Alice's P.O.V:
What was that? “Who’s there?” I asked out not really wanting a response. When no one answered I got a little mad and, with so much confidence that surprised me, said that I knew someone was out there. Now of course I was not expecting an answer when I heard a small, “I’m here.” That kind of replaced my confidence with fear. I decided that I was going to just walk off when the voice said, almost yelled actually, “No! Don’t go please! I haven’t met someone who would talk to me without screaming and running away." His voice sounded so pleading that I decided to talk to him, sitting on a park bench.

Peers' P.O.V:
She sat! She actually sat down to talk to me! What if I blow it? “So who are you?” From the bushes I saw her face contort into confusion. “Shouldn’t I be asking you that? I mean you are the one kind a stalking me.” I slapped my face. The first thing that came out of my mouth was stupid! I answered her anyway telling her my name, date of birth, and address. This at least got her to loosen up. Turns out her name is Alice, she is only a year younger than me, and that she lives in one of the holiday inns found on 3rd Avenue. She then went on to tell me that she loves the color black, my favorite too, and that she loves spaghetti, something I had loved before turning. We kept talking until dark and we said goodnight to each other, promising to meet up tomorrow.

3rd P.O.V:
This went on for days. On the fourth day Alice shocked Peers by asking him if he was ugly, for that is the reason she thought he would not show himself. That was in fact not the case. Peers  was actually really hot. He was five foot eight, had a six pack, no blemishes, nice walnut brown hair to go with his deep dark brown eyes, and he was very gifted in size. Peers responded that he looked okay, he was not being modest, he was just self-conscious and didn’t see himself as good looking as others saw him to be. It was on the fifth day when he told her that he wanted her to see him but to not be afraid. After Alice promised, he stepped out of the bushes. Alice, seeing his slightly pail skin, instantly realized that he was an infected. She screamed and ran away. Peers, not wanting his only friend to leave, started chasing her. When she fell and twisted her ankle she had also hit her head on the floor. Peers decided it was his duty to help her recover. When he picked her up she fainted and he took her to his house. Now by his house I meant a giant three story high mansion whose owners he had eaten in his first month of being a zombie. Guess being a zombie has its perks. He decided to lie her down on the guest bed. Now up close he could fully notice Alice’s beauty. He inched forward and gave her a small kiss. He then removed her shoes and started to bandage up her swollen ankle. By now Alice started waking from the darkened world in which being fainted brings.

Alice's P.O.V:
I slowly opened my eyes and felt a surge of pain rush through my body. My head hurt and I felt something wrap around my ankle. I looked down and saw someone bandaging it. The memory of him walking out of the bushes and me running away came flooding back. My eyes widened when I remembered why I ran. He was one of THEM! Memories washed over me, memories I didn’t want. “Oh you’re awake! Here have some water.” Out of fear I slapped the water out of his hand. I noticed his smile faded and was replaced with a small sad face. “Oh I guess you’re not thirsty. Well are you hungry?” he had a plate of spaghetti, the kind that I had told him I loved. “Yes.” He slowly gave me the food, which I ate up. While I started eating he started to bandage my head. I stopped eating and looked at him. “So you’re Peers? You’re one of them, an infected?” He looked down ashamed, tears in his eyes. He tied the bandage and looked into my eyes saying, “I’m sorry,” then walked out. I cried, realizing I had become friends with one of them. Peers seemed so perfect too, so why did he have to be the one of them?

Helloooo everyone! This is my second story so far and there's something that you need to know about in the story that is different from my other story 24 Hours Ago... It is that this story will have some naughty parts in it. A friend of mine at school requested I make her an erotic story in a zombie apocalypse. Don't worry, I will warn you all if the chapter has the naughties (the next one will). Thank you and I hope you like this story.

Word count: 1011